Anna Paquin can add another accolade to her CV - newsroom favourite.
Anna Paquin recently featured on BBC with an unintentional appearance on a news programme.
The True Blood star confirmed that it was her bare breasts on display on the news this week after a clip of something very raunchy going on in the background of a BBC News broadcast went viral. Paquin headed to Twitter to share an image of the Telegraph article saying the story was "funny on so many levels". Now that I know what u guys were talking about this (is) some of the funniest s-t I've seen in a while! Thanks for the giggle!More news: Is this beloved Game Of Thrones character coming back from the dead?
The employee was watching an old episode of "True Blood" and the scene in question was where Paquin's character was about to make love to Kazinsky's character, a vampire.
"Ya know you've made when.... your t**s photobomb the news at 10..." she tweeted soon after.
"Thankfully it's a shot of you and not my tombstone tied donut eating belly", he tweeted in response. "Which was my downfall, with nobody to share my weakness I ended up really quite fat".More news: US Muslim Wins Payout After Hijab 'Forcibly Removed' by Police
Anna Paquin found it hilarious that BBC News accidentally showed her boobs on TV. "They have annoyingly blurred it out".
Seven series of True Blood were broadcast between 2008 and 2014, which focused on supernatural events in the small town of Bon Temps, Louisiana.More news: Jamie Carragher insists signing Virgil van Dijk won't solve Liverpool's defensive woes
- As Trump Threatens, US Negotiates With North Korea
- Dixon and Hoddle's 60-second season preview: Man Utd
- Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV) jumped 3.58 percent in the last trading session
- 'Conte could walk at Chelsea' - Sutton sees trouble brewing at Stamford Bridge
- Rahul Gandhi bets on Congress win in Karnataka poll
- Navios Maritime Midstream Partn (NAP) Reached a New 52-Week High
- U.S. stocks close lower, snapping Dow's 10-day winning streak
- Samsung's next fitness device, Gear Sport, pops up in FCC filing
- Egg-sasperated Brussels ministers arrange high-level meeting over egg scandal
- United States pushes Asian nations on North Korea