Auto component maker Subros today reported a standalone net profit at Rs 10.52 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, on account of higher income.
MD and CEO of Allahabad Bank, Usha Ananthasubramaniam said that operating profit of the bank increased 21 per cent to Rs 1170 crore as compared to Rs 967.44 crore during the previous similar quarter.
The gross non performing assets for the largest banking entity in the country jumped to Rs 1.88 lakh crore from Rs 1.12 lakh crore in the fourth quarter of 2016-17, while net NPAs also rose to Rs 1.07 lakh crore from Rs 58,277 crore. Net NPAs rose to 5.97 percent in the June quarter compared to 3.71 percent in the previous quarter and 4.05 percent in the same quarter a year ago.More news: Magnitude-6.3 quake jolts parts of Luzon
The bank's total consolidated income during the April-June quarter of 2017-18 stood at Rs 70,776.56 crore, SBI said in a regulatory filing.
It said the figures, ratios and other information are based on the merged audited numbers.
The total earnings in the same quarter of 2016-17 was at Rs 69,414.82 crore.More news: IL misses school payments, sends grant money
The company has made a provisioning of Rs 104 crore on the basis of recent Supreme Court judgment in a matter relating to mining regulation (to which Hindalco was not a party).
It was at Rs 867.32 crore in the same period year ago.
The offshore business gives service to oil companies in carrying out offshore exploration and production activities, through its subsidiary Greatship (India) Ltd. Shares of the company closed at Rs374.40 per scrip, down 3.11% on BSE.More news: Former Liberty Co. star McMillan tears ACL in National Football League debut
- PSG line up £80 million offer for Manchester City target Alexis Sanchez
- S.African Al-Qaeda hostage tells of 6-year ordeal
- Man City players happy with three at the back, says Kompany
- RBI dividend to government reduces by half to Rs 30569 crore
- Amid SP walkout, BMC makes Vande Mataram must in schools
- European stocks slide amid US-North Korea tensions
- Guardiola primed to deliver Premier League title to Manchester City
- Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
- Officer's near-fatal shooting caught on eyeglasses-cam
- Forced out: ARU scraps WA Super Rugby licence