Sonic Mania is a brand new Sonic the hedgehog title that takes the classic Sonic experience and adds new elements and exciting surprises.
While console owners can expect to try out Sonic Mania for themselves on August 15, it appears as though PC players will have to wait just a little bit longer. Sonic and his two original super friends run, jump and fly through a colorful fantasy world, having themselves a hell of a time.More news: No vehicle insurance renewal without PUC
Although there were several attempts to shut down the rogue hacker, we can regretfully confirm that most of the game has now been leaked as screenshots and video footage. The offer will be available to those who pre-ordered either the Standard or the Collector's Editions. At the same time, the game is being delayed for a good reason.More news: Stocks plunge amid growing North Korean-US tensions, gold continues rise
In other Sonic Mania news, Sega has unveiled the opening animation to the game, which beautifully captures the zany, impressionistic pizazz of the early 90s. We're always hearing about how buggy games are at launch these days.
Not only do we get a look at a few badnik designs and the wireframe model used for Sonic, but we also learn that Amy Rose was planned to be playable. Sonic Mania is heavily inspired by Sonic CD, and this animated intro is no different in that regard. Everything about it is fantastic.More news: Watch out Dunphys: The Beckhams take over the Modern Family set
Let us know what you like about Geek by taking our survey.
- Key Trump administration figures shaping the North Korea debate
- Alabama judge calls teacher sex charges unconstitutional
- Analysts Recommended this Stock: Antero Resources Corporation (AR)
- Tata Steel pension scheme deal announced
- Patients Treated for Chemical Release at Hospital Emergency Room
- Canadian Diplomat In Havana Appears To Be Part Of Sonic Device Attack
- LLC Has $211000 Stake in Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (FCAU)
- Bills trade Sammy Watkins to Rams for EJ Gaines
- Warning to China? USA launches Destroyer as North Korea row escalates
- Russian Federation hopes United States will not meddle in 2018 elections - Lavrov