While the 4-cylinder, 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine in Skoda Kodiaq SUV churns out 177 bhp and a peak torque of 320 Nm, the 2-litre turbocharged diesel engine with 4-cylinder will pump 147 bhp of max power and 340 Nm of max torque to the machine.
Skoda Unveils Kodiaq SUV and Octavia RS in India
Skoda dealerships will also accept advanced bookings for Skoda Kodiaq, whereas the SUV will be delivered sometime in the fourth quarter of this year. The auto will feature an aggressive looking body kit, blacked-out trim bits and larger alloy wheels. With the signature butterfly grille flanked by bright headlamps and LED daytime running lights, the Kodiaq SUV also comes.More news: Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
Before the Octavia RS hits the showrooms, the Rapid Monte Carlo will be launched in the country. The vehicle also gets smoked headlights and fog lamps and rides on dual-tone alloy wheels. All UK cars get at least an 8.0-inch touchscreen and a new-generation infotainment setup, with Apple and Android connectivity and intuitive, quick-to-respond pinch and swipe inputs, while data-connected versions offer live weather, traffic and parking information.More news: Jose Mourinho provides update on potential Zlatan Ibrahimovic return
Mechanically, the Rapid Monte Carlo will remain the same and continue with the 1.5-litre diesel unit and 1.6-litre MPI petrol motor as well. The petrol engine option from Skoda in the new Skoda Kodiaq SUV will give the customers more variants to choose from. The only gearbox on offer will be a seven-speed DSG. Faux-carbon fibre trim on the dashboard, mobile holder, special floor mats and red stitching on the gear knob will be the other major changes over the regular model.More news: Morocco submits bid for hosting 2026 FIFA World Cup
The 2017 Skoda Octavia RS, previously retailed as "Octavia vRS", is the third-gen facelift avatar of the famous "vRS" badge Octavia that had left India drooling ever since the first-gen model. The SUV Kodiaq was first unveiled in Berlin previous year and since then the SUV has become one of the most anticipated SUVs in India.
- Cam Newton will sit out Panthers' preseason opener
- Sarahah app: Top 5 things to know about internet's latest sensation
- Parliament to vote on retaliatory bill against US: Iranian MP
- Producer Price Index (PPI) Declines in July, Raising Potential Disinflation Concerns
- China protests against USA warship sailing near disputed islands
- 100-Year-Old Antarctic Fruitcake Is 'Almost' Edible
- Nawaz Sharif attacks judiciary over ouster, wife files nomination for by-polls
- We're buying three more players - Guardiola
- NVidia Earnings Beat Not Nearly Enough For Investors
- South Korea's military says prepared to act immediately against North Korean provocation