While the 4-cylinder, 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine in Skoda Kodiaq SUV churns out 177 bhp and a peak torque of 320 Nm, the 2-litre turbocharged diesel engine with 4-cylinder will pump 147 bhp of max power and 340 Nm of max torque to the machine.
Skoda Kodiaq SUV Launched in India | Check Price, Features & Bookings
Skoda dealerships will also accept advanced bookings for Skoda Kodiaq, whereas the SUV will be delivered sometime in the fourth quarter of this year. The auto will feature an aggressive looking body kit, blacked-out trim bits and larger alloy wheels. With the signature butterfly grille flanked by bright headlamps and LED daytime running lights, the Kodiaq SUV also comes.More news: Plains Group Holdings, LP Cla (NYSE:PAGP) Trading Up - Insiders Are Buying
Before the Octavia RS hits the showrooms, the Rapid Monte Carlo will be launched in the country. The vehicle also gets smoked headlights and fog lamps and rides on dual-tone alloy wheels. All UK cars get at least an 8.0-inch touchscreen and a new-generation infotainment setup, with Apple and Android connectivity and intuitive, quick-to-respond pinch and swipe inputs, while data-connected versions offer live weather, traffic and parking information.More news: Texas vehicle tumbles seven stories
Mechanically, the Rapid Monte Carlo will remain the same and continue with the 1.5-litre diesel unit and 1.6-litre MPI petrol motor as well. The petrol engine option from Skoda in the new Skoda Kodiaq SUV will give the customers more variants to choose from. The only gearbox on offer will be a seven-speed DSG. Faux-carbon fibre trim on the dashboard, mobile holder, special floor mats and red stitching on the gear knob will be the other major changes over the regular model.More news: Somalia: US Airstrike Targets Al-Shabab Militants Near Mogadishu
The 2017 Skoda Octavia RS, previously retailed as "Octavia vRS", is the third-gen facelift avatar of the famous "vRS" badge Octavia that had left India drooling ever since the first-gen model. The SUV Kodiaq was first unveiled in Berlin previous year and since then the SUV has become one of the most anticipated SUVs in India.
- NVidia Earnings Beat Not Nearly Enough For Investors
- No need to tell Real Madrid I'm staying, says Bale
- 100-Year-Old Antarctic Fruitcake Is 'Almost' Edible
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
- Cam Newton will sit out Panthers' preseason opener
- Ronna Sue Cohen Purchases 929 Shares of General Electric Company (NYSE:GE)
- Producer Price Index (PPI) Declines in July, Raising Potential Disinflation Concerns
- Sarahah app: Top 5 things to know about internet's latest sensation
- China protests against USA warship sailing near disputed islands
- We're buying three more players - Guardiola