We totally understand where you're coming from, but while the Moto X4 is the company's eleventh different 2017 product (yes, really), due out a little too close to the glamorous announcements of the Galaxy Note 8, LG V30 and iPhone 8, it sounds like it's going to have a few interesting things going for it anyway.
We're obviously not talking Moto E4 levels of extreme affordability, but the Moto X4 has been described as Project Fi's budget device, and there are reasons to hope for a $400 or so MSRP unlocked as well. Now live pictures of the upcoming device have been leaked by Anatel, Brazil's homologation agency.More news: Modern slavery in United Kingdom more prevalent than previously thought
The images of the phone were found by Brazilian site tudocelular in an application lodged in July and made public recently.
This means, the handset sports a circular dual camera setup at the back. The smartphone is expected to feature a 5.2-inch FHD display with thin bezels on the sides. At the bottom, there will be a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Last but not least, both smartphones will be equipped with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage space which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. It has an oval-shaped physical home button below the screen with an embedded fingerprint sensor, while the top has usual set of sensors with a speaker grille, camera and a dedicated LED flash.More news: Donald Trump visited the golf course for the 49th time as President
Opposing previous rumors, this new report suggests that the rear dual camera setup will comprise of two 13MP sensors with an aperture size of f/1.7. The phone is further reported to run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and will be juiced up by a 3000mAh battery. In terms of pricing, leaks reveal that the smartphone will be priced starting €350 (Rs 26,400 approximately).More news: 'GLOW' renewed for second season by Netflix
- House completely destroyed after early-morning explosion in Sunderland
- North Korea crisis puts cozy relationship in spotlight — Fox & Friends & Trump
- Harsh Rhetoric Between North Korea and Trump Worries Investors
- Brokerages Set Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) PT at $61.75
- Guardiola primed to deliver Premier League title to Manchester City
- Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
- Willian claims Jose Mourinho tried to sign him again this summer
- RCom offers 'unlimited data' and calls at Rs 299
- IL misses school payments, sends grant money
- Manchester United 'to make fresh attempt to sign Inter Milan's Ivan Perisic'