Liverpool did not respond to a request for comment. No price at which we are ready to give in.
I wish that was the end of it honestly but as we know, transfer sagas are never that simple are they? That is set in stone.
The test of that statement will come over the next couple of weeks.
Barcelona launched a second bid for the 25-year-old, thought to be in the region of £90million - which was immediately rejected by the Anfield club.More news: Chevrolet Monster Energy Series Race Car Unveiled
It was already a disappointing situation, but I think supporters appreciate how hard it is to get deals done in a climate where massive transfer fees are being quotes and rich clubs don't need to sell their best players.
This partnership with the game is why the likes of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar Jr have appeared so prominently in PES trailers, images and much more these last few years.
"Liverpool is not a club that has to sell players".
So even before a ball has been kicked, Klopp's problems were already mounting. The club management chose to part ways with Walter Mazzarri and went on to hire Marco Silva who took the reins after abandoning ship at Hull City.
After having two previous offers rejected, the Spanish club are believed to have increased their bid for the Liverpool forward to £90 million.More news: Iran bans two players after facing Israeli side
Pochettino has been in charge at Tottenham since 2014, while Klopp is in his third season with Liverpool, making the forthcoming campaign a watershed moment for both bosses.
Liverpool travel to Vicarage Road without their key man Philippe Coutino, but Jurgen Klopp has plenty of talent on the bench to replace the influential Brazilian.
"I didn't have the greatest of seasons past year with Derby, but the chance to come to the Premier League".
Gray's signing could have cast further doubt over Deeney's future but, asked if he would stay, Silva said: "Of course, he's our player and our captain and he's one player we hope to keep".
Instead, they have been reminded that their status is diminished.More news: Dolphins rookie Raekwon McMillan injuries knee against Falcons
Reds captain Jordan Henderson, who missed the final three months of last season with a foot injury, is fully fit again, and should play after recovering from a virus.
- Trump DC Hotel Made Massive Profits Amid Ethics Concerns
- Arsenal To Make Alexis Sanchez Premier League's Highest-paid Player
- Ulster lose All Black Charles Piutau to Pat Lam's Bristol
- Kim Kardashian hits back at trolls over vehicle seat criticism
- Soundcloud Safe For Now After $170 Million Rescue Investment
- $0.10 EPS Expected for Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET)
- Apple to make iPhone 8 screen bigger than iPhone 7
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc (NYSE:CCO) Quarterly Sentiment Change Report
- Rogers Cup: Rafael Nadal Beaten, Roger Federer Through
- Bp Plc Has $3507000 Stake in Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)