Knights of the Frozen Throne is available now for Windows® and Mac® PCs; Windows, iOS, and Android™ tablets; and iOS and Android phones.
Knights of the Frozen Throne expansions brings its Death Knights to the game today, and you can see the last card reveals right here.More news: Paula Creamer gets Solheim call-up after Korda withdrawl
Only the bravest heroes dare venture to the freezing reaches of the evil Lich King's forbidding fortress, Icecrown Citadel. The expansion is live in the Americas (and coming soon in the rest of the world), so go enjoy the chill. The return of the Lich King. That quest ended with a big confrontation with The Lich King.
Since I'm particularly keen on the Death Knight cards, which offer some fantastic-looking late game control options for nearly every class and almost all look to be quality cards, I made a decision to open my packs before going into the Adventure. And you are guaranteed to get a Frozen Throne Legendary within the first 10 packs of the new sets.More news: Willian claims Jose Mourinho tried to sign him again this summer
Like the above-mentioned "Warcraft" references, the Frostmourne was first introduced by Blizzard as a runeblade attached to the Frozen Throne and intended for whoever assumes the identity of the Lich King.
The expansion is free to play, but access to the new cards comes in the form of booster packs which you can either try to earn by playing games, or spending real-life money to purchase them directly. Finally, this expansion launches with a single-player "Adventure" mode that's free to play, and rewards you with a free Death Knight Legendary card (1 of 9 available) once you beat it.More news: Google Play Protect unifies and rebrands Android's security features
- BBCI: North Korea not imminent threat, says Rex Tillerson
- Golden State Warriors could go after Paul George next off-season
- North Korea threatened Guam numerous times in the past
- Modern slavery in United Kingdom more prevalent than previously thought
- Fact Check: Trump's Unjustified Boast About US Nuke Power
- Gold On Verge Of USD1300 After North Korea Threats
- RB Leipzig Deal-Maker Accepts Reality On Liverpool Target Naby Keita
- Manchester United 'to make fresh attempt to sign Inter Milan's Ivan Perisic'
- 'Fire and fury' wasn't tough enough - Trump on North Korea
- Steven Gerrard definitely doesn't agree with Glenn Hoddle's Everton prediction