Kim Kardashian caused an uproar in June when she shared a photo of her one-year-old son Saint West sitting in his auto seat facing the front of the vehicle. In the state of California, children under 2 must use a rear-facing seat unless they are at least 40 inches tall and weigh at least 40 lbs.
"He is so cute let's protect this handsome boy by making sure is rear facing", one fan wrote on Facebook.More news: Train collision in Egypt leaves dozens dead
The reality star found herself at the centre of yet another scandal in June (17), when she shared a snap of her and Kanye West's 20-month-old son sitting in the vehicle.
"So I took a photo of Saint and he was sitting forward and so they say for his age, he should be rear-facing", Kim said in the video.
Kim Kardashian certainly knows a thing or two about being trolled online: The internet has come for the reality star for everything from the tweet she posted in the wake of the Manchester attack to her choice of headwear.More news: Skoda Kodiaq SUV Launched in India | Check Price, Features & Bookings
"It was my first Birkin bag that I ever bought and you would never really buy that huge size", she said.
And Pat has admitted she has spent hours talking about cosmetic products with the mother of two, which sees them exchange beauty secrets with one another.
She went on to reveal that Saint actually weighs more than her daughter North, the 36-year-old mum added: "If that is believable, he does, and it is wild".More news: Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
The American Academy of Pediatrics advises parents "to keep their toddlers in rear-facing vehicle seats until age two, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat". But I also love her having such a childhood life'. "Whatever she wants to do I'll support that".
- Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN) Stake Cut by Nisa Investment Advisors LLC
- China Says Investigating Baidu, Tencent, Weibo for Breaching Cyber Laws
- Bp Plc Has $3507000 Stake in Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
- Soundcloud Safe For Now After $170 Million Rescue Investment
- Running With The Trending Stocks: AbbVie Inc. (ABBV), Sealed Air Corporation
- The Hype Behind Oclaro, Inc. (OCLR), The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- NVidia Earnings Beat Not Nearly Enough For Investors
- Syrian Kurds: Raqqa Battle Will Take at Least 'Three to Four Months'
- FDA: Five deaths reported while using weight loss balloon treatment
- Matic: Premier League Utd's 'main target'