Kim Kardashian caused an uproar in June when she shared a photo of her one-year-old son Saint West sitting in his auto seat facing the front of the vehicle. In the state of California, children under 2 must use a rear-facing seat unless they are at least 40 inches tall and weigh at least 40 lbs.
"He is so cute let's protect this handsome boy by making sure is rear facing", one fan wrote on Facebook.More news: Running With The Trending Stocks: AbbVie Inc. (ABBV), Sealed Air Corporation
The reality star found herself at the centre of yet another scandal in June (17), when she shared a snap of her and Kanye West's 20-month-old son sitting in the vehicle.
"So I took a photo of Saint and he was sitting forward and so they say for his age, he should be rear-facing", Kim said in the video.
Kim Kardashian certainly knows a thing or two about being trolled online: The internet has come for the reality star for everything from the tweet she posted in the wake of the Manchester attack to her choice of headwear.More news: Bp Plc Has $3507000 Stake in Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
"It was my first Birkin bag that I ever bought and you would never really buy that huge size", she said.
And Pat has admitted she has spent hours talking about cosmetic products with the mother of two, which sees them exchange beauty secrets with one another.
She went on to reveal that Saint actually weighs more than her daughter North, the 36-year-old mum added: "If that is believable, he does, and it is wild".More news: The Hype Behind Oclaro, Inc. (OCLR), The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
The American Academy of Pediatrics advises parents "to keep their toddlers in rear-facing vehicle seats until age two, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat". But I also love her having such a childhood life'. "Whatever she wants to do I'll support that".
- Chevrolet Monster Energy Series Race Car Unveiled
- Morocco submits bid for hosting 2026 FIFA World Cup
- West Ham reportedly plotting whopping £25million offer for European Champion
- Plains Group Holdings, LP Cla (NYSE:PAGP) Trading Up - Insiders Are Buying
- Skoda Kodiaq SUV Launched in India | Check Price, Features & Bookings
- Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN) Stake Cut by Nisa Investment Advisors LLC
- China Says Investigating Baidu, Tencent, Weibo for Breaching Cyber Laws
- Alvaro Morata says "critics already killing me" after Chelsea move
- Bill Hader Becomes Anthony Scaramucci on Weekend Update
- NCP skips opposition meeting