The US State Department said, "We have a very good relationship with him (PM Modi) and we enjoyed having him here in the United States about a month or so ago", reports ANI. "We look forward for the presence of Ivanka Trump", he said. "@realDonaldTrump @IvankaTrump." He said GES2017 is a unique opportunity for bringing together entrepreneurs and start ups with global leaders. Ivanka had nodded in agreement.More news: Dark Arisen Hits PS4/Xbox One This October For $29.99 — Dragon's Dogma
Industries and IT Minister K.T. Rama Rao thanked the Prime Minister for the opportunity given to the State.
"Honored to lead the USA delegation to #GES2017 in India & meet with PM Modi & passionate entrepreneurs from around the globe", tweeted Ivanka.
New Delhi, Washington and Hyderabad have been working on Ivanka's visit from the past one-and-half months.More news: Trump on Putin Expelling Diplomats: 'I Want to Thank Him'
The three-day summit to bring together entrepreneurs from the two countries will be hosted by India and the US.
Ivanka, who has previously volunteered in worldwide affairs in absence of her father, will be in India to support and promote women's entrepreneurship globally.
The event has since been conducted in various cities across the world ever since including Dubai, Istanbul, Marrakesh, and the Silicon Valley.More news: Discovery Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:DISCB) Experiences Heavier than Average Trading Volume
- Trump wants elimination of nuclear weapons from world
- PayPal buys Swift Financial
- Colbert interviews 'God' about Trump taking out North Korea
- Trump says United States opioid crisis is a 'national emergency'
- Asia stocks snap back into the red on lingering N.Korea tensions
- Bills host Vikings in preseason matchup
- How to Watch Redskins vs Ravens Online without Cable
- China urges USA to act 'prudently' in aluminum foil dispute
- Packers: 3 things to watch in preseason opener against Eagles
- Tata Motors, Volkswagen Group end talks on developing cheap auto