Twenty-year-old Raekwon McMillan was injured early in Thursday's Preseason opener.
McMillan was hit awkwardly during a special team play and remained down on the field for an extended period of time. He walked off the field under his own power and was taken to the locker room.More news: A snapshot of Guam before US-North Korea conflict and now
The former Panther star was drafted in the second round of the 2017 NFL Draft out of Ohio State. His return is questionable.
It's now being reported that the Dolphins believe McMillan did in fact tear his ACL, which would cost the youngster the remainder of the season. Dolphins fans everywhere are holding their collective breath, hoping the training staff's fears are untrue.More news: Donald Trump visited the golf course for the 49th time as President
More news: House completely destroyed after early-morning explosion in Sunderland
- Carabao Cup draw tonight
- Corn Yield Looks to Be Reduced in Tomorrow's WASDE Report
- 'I like Mourinho a lot' - Willian reveals failed move to Man Utd
- 'Knights of the Frozen Throne' 'Hearthstone' Expansion is Live!
- Google Play Protect unifies and rebrands Android's security features
- RCom offers 'unlimited data' and calls at Rs 299
- North Korea tensions drag down stocks but boost gold
- Moto X4 Leak Shows Sleek Design and Powerful Specs
- Oxford Circus Station Evacuated After Fire On The Tube
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard: We go to couple's therapy