Twenty-year-old Raekwon McMillan was injured early in Thursday's Preseason opener.
McMillan was hit awkwardly during a special team play and remained down on the field for an extended period of time. He walked off the field under his own power and was taken to the locker room.More news: Brokerages Set Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) PT at $61.75
The former Panther star was drafted in the second round of the 2017 NFL Draft out of Ohio State. His return is questionable.
It's now being reported that the Dolphins believe McMillan did in fact tear his ACL, which would cost the youngster the remainder of the season. Dolphins fans everywhere are holding their collective breath, hoping the training staff's fears are untrue.More news: RBI dividend to government reduces by half to Rs 30569 crore
More news: North Korea tensions drag down stocks but boost gold
- Corn Yield Looks to Be Reduced in Tomorrow's WASDE Report
- Guardiola primed to deliver Premier League title to Manchester City
- RCom offers 'unlimited data' and calls at Rs 299
- Willian claims Jose Mourinho tried to sign him again this summer
- Donald Glover admits worries about Star Wars Han Solo movie's director switch
- Moto X4 Leak Shows Sleek Design and Powerful Specs
- House completely destroyed after early-morning explosion in Sunderland
- 'I like Mourinho a lot' - Willian reveals failed move to Man Utd
- 'Knights of the Frozen Throne' 'Hearthstone' Expansion is Live!
- Iheanacho deal is 'excellent signing' for Leicester City says Thierry Henry