Dragon's Dogma originally released for the PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2012 and Dark Arisen released in 2013 as an enhanced version of the game. Unique to Dragon's Dogma is its "pawn" system.More news: Bills host Vikings in preseason matchup
Players can choose between nine different class-types and set out, with up to three AI companions, on an adventure. The game contains all the content from the original Dragon's Dogma plus the additional content from its sequel, including the Bitterblack Isle area, filled with challenging new enemies and quests, additional high level weapons and armor sets, all with its stunningly high resolution graphics. So console gamers should be in for a real treat when this game releases. In addition, Dragon's Dogma will ship with thousands of ready-made Pawns for players to pick their allies offline. Released in 2015, the game features gameplay similar to the original but also full cooperative multiplayer. There is still no word of an English release.More news: Asia stocks snap back into the red on lingering N.Korea tensions
More news: NY Times' Bias Shows In Global Warming Report - What Else Is New?
It also released before the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 existed, and up until now hasn't enjoyed a modern console release. A physical edition of this remastered game has already been confirmed.
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:DISCB) Experiences Heavier than Average Trading Volume
- China urges USA to act 'prudently' in aluminum foil dispute
- Staggering cost of gay marriage vote
- South Korean President Criticized for 'Lax Attitude' on Nuclear Threat
- Tim Tebow meets boy with autism while on-deck, hits home run
- PayPal buys Swift Financial
- Ivanka Trump to attend India-US Entrepreneur Summit, PM Modi tweets
- Scientists Call for Trump to Accept Climate Report
- Trump wants elimination of nuclear weapons from world
- Dozens of Athletes in hospital with norovirus