Dragon's Dogma originally released for the PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2012 and Dark Arisen released in 2013 as an enhanced version of the game. Unique to Dragon's Dogma is its "pawn" system.More news: China urges USA to act 'prudently' in aluminum foil dispute
Players can choose between nine different class-types and set out, with up to three AI companions, on an adventure. The game contains all the content from the original Dragon's Dogma plus the additional content from its sequel, including the Bitterblack Isle area, filled with challenging new enemies and quests, additional high level weapons and armor sets, all with its stunningly high resolution graphics. So console gamers should be in for a real treat when this game releases. In addition, Dragon's Dogma will ship with thousands of ready-made Pawns for players to pick their allies offline. Released in 2015, the game features gameplay similar to the original but also full cooperative multiplayer. There is still no word of an English release.More news: Ivanka Trump to attend India-US Entrepreneur Summit, PM Modi tweets
More news: PayPal buys Swift Financial
It also released before the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 existed, and up until now hasn't enjoyed a modern console release. A physical edition of this remastered game has already been confirmed.
- Trump says United States opioid crisis is a 'national emergency'
- Trump on Putin Expelling Diplomats: 'I Want to Thank Him'
- Staggering cost of gay marriage vote
- Tata Motors, Volkswagen Group end talks on developing cheap auto
- DJIA Today: Dow Jones Futures Down Triple Digits on North Korea Fears
- Colbert interviews 'God' about Trump taking out North Korea
- Barcelona's Sergi Roberto wanted as Nemanja Matic replacement following Manchester United
- Asia stocks snap back into the red on lingering N.Korea tensions
- Scientists Call for Trump to Accept Climate Report
- Dozens of Athletes in hospital with norovirus