By this point, the audience could clearly see what was happening as the dancers had dropped to their knees as part of the routine, and a few of them broke formation to help the guard control the man while Britney remained oblivious to the commotion, asking the audience, "Are you guys having fun?"
Britney Spears' recent gig in Las Vegas saw a man tackled by security amid fears that the individual might have a gun. "What's going on?" she asked. However, instead of leaving the man made a decision to jump onstage and make a run at Britney Spears as she performed her song "Crazy".More news: Challenge filed in court to Australian gay marriage ballot
Once the situation was cleared up, Spears returned to the stage and went on with the show. News that 37-year-old Jesse Webb was arrested August 9 for trespassing during Britney Spears' Piece of Me concert in Las Vegas.
"Webb was asked to leave the concert by security prior to him jumping on stage and dancing", the LVPD said.More news: Vehicle in Nawaz's rally allegedly kills young boy in Gujrat
Proving she's ever-professional, Britney took to the stage to finish her show following the rather traumatic incident.
Footage captured by concertgoers then shows her backing dancers attempting to restrain the man towards the back of the stage as fans repeatedly chanted "a** hole!" A member of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has released a statement and claimed that Jesse was brought to the Clark County Detention Center.More news: Somalia: US Airstrike Targets Al-Shabab Militants Near Mogadishu
According to exclusive information of the internet site TMZ, the aggressor is called Jess Webb, he would be 37-year-old.
- HTC U11 Life aka Ocean Life Press Render and Specs Leak
- NFL's ruling on Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott expected soon
- IS use eBay, PayPal to channel money to US
- Arsenal's Arsene Wenger 'not super optimistic' on Alexis Sanchez stay
- Parliament to vote on retaliatory bill against US: Iranian MP
- Producer Price Index (PPI) Declines in July, Raising Potential Disinflation Concerns
- Nawaz Sharif attacks judiciary over ouster, wife files nomination for by-polls
- Ronna Sue Cohen Purchases 929 Shares of General Electric Company (NYSE:GE)
- Morocco submits bid for hosting 2026 FIFA World Cup
- South Korea's military says prepared to act immediately against North Korean provocation