These numbers mean that we now know that the iPhone will have a screen that measures 5.8 inches diagonally - at least according to the official HomePod firmware, anyway. In the past, Apple has reduced the size of battery and kept the same battery life, so expect the iPhone 8 to last for the same length of time - or better.More news: Jose Mourinho insists Manchester United's transfer activity is sufficient
The most noticeable change will come at the front of the handset, where we'll probably see no Touch ID, and an edge-to-edge screen - much like the one on Samsung S8. The iPhone 8 has a vertically aligned dual camera sensor while the 7S Plus has a similar horizontally aligned camera sensor as we saw in the iPhone 7 Plus. Forbes notes that the new screen could be the largest on an iPhone to date. Interestingly, though, most rumours and mock-ups point to a vertically mounted array, with one lens above the other. We know that Apple is making a major push into the augmented reality space.
Verdict: The iPhone 8 wins. Almost all the leaks and renders we've seen of the iPhone 8 have had a black bezel and notch. What if Apple goes with a white front for the silver device?
The size difference when comparing the iPhone 8 vs iPhone 7S Plus is also very eye-opening.More news: Chevrolet Monster Energy Series Race Car Unveiled
Though all new features and components will add to the iPhone 8 price, there are certain parts that will be far more expensive than the others. However, even if this information is solid, it's possible (although incredibly unlikely) that the numbers don't represent the final iPhone design. Still, it would make sense for Apple to release another iPhone SE in 2018 as long as they continue to sell well.
However, if Apple is intending to stick with numbers for each generation, then the new devices could launch as iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8 Pro, he believes.More news: Skoda Kodiaq SUV Launched in India | Check Price, Features & Bookings
- The Hype Behind Oclaro, Inc. (OCLR), The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- New Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte products
- Yankees OF Frazier (oblique) scratched vs. Blue Jays
- West Ham reportedly plotting whopping £25million offer for European Champion
- Bp Plc Has $3507000 Stake in Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
- Bill Hader Becomes Anthony Scaramucci on Weekend Update
- Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN) Stake Cut by Nisa Investment Advisors LLC
- NCP skips opposition meeting
- Can Chelsea boss Antonio Conte become a double Premier League title winner?
- Alvaro Morata says "critics already killing me" after Chelsea move