It's possible that he is with 60-year-old Elizabeth Caprio and 64-year-old Luis Caprio, although the relationship the boy has with the couple is not clear at this time. She is described as a white female, 5 feet 3 inches tall, with blonde hair and brown eyes.
Dominic Caprio was last seen Thursday in Jupiter.
He may with Elizabeth and Luis Caprio, 60 and 64 years old, respectively.More news: Michael Owen predicts Manchester United v West Ham United
An AMBER Alert has been issued for a 4-year-old boy from Jupiter.
An hour later, when the mother returned, Castro and Dominic were gone. He was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt with dinosaurs and green shorts.
The nanny, 57-year-old Blanca Castro, was later arrested in Miami-Dade County by Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials but the child still has not been located.More news: Markel Corp Has $3790000 Position in Liberty Global PLC (LBTYA)
They may be traveling in a 2013, blue BMW 740i, Florida tag number CBD B47. He has a birthmark on the back of his neck, officials said. She was last person to be seen with the boy, police said. He has brown hair and eyes, authorities say.
If you have any information, call the Jupiter Police Department at 561-799-4447.
Kitzerow said regardless of what was going on with the family, "The message is you can't take someone else's child".More news: HRC: Trump's assessment of transgender troop ban 'delusional'
- Liverpool deny claims that Philippe Coutinho has handed in a transfer request
- Bills trade Watkins to Rams; get Matthews from Eagles
- Second Man Charged in Clinton Police Shooting
- 30 children dead in Gorakhpur hospital, govt orders magisterial probe
- Migrant rescue boat heading to aid of anti-migrant vessel in Mediterranean
- Pep Guardiola - Manchester City squad won't need big changes in future
- Ulster lose All Black Charles Piutau to Pat Lam's Bristol
- Father, daughter drown in Lake Superior in Duluth
- Bills trade Sammy Watkins to Rams for EJ Gaines
- Russian Federation hopes United States will not meddle in 2018 elections - Lavrov