"If you go to Skellig (Michael-the island in Ireland where the final scene of The Force Awakens was shot) at the right time of year, it's just covered in puffins, and they're the most adorable things in the world".
The cover story sets the stage for the beginning of the film.
- Luke blames himself for Kylo Ren turning to the dark side and begins to question his connection to The Force.More news: Former PM Nawaz Sharif starts defiant rally to hometown
Quite what went down between Luke, Ben and Snoke that led the Skywalker into exile and turned Solo into Kylo Ren is still a mystery, but we did learn one key detail that will only serve to amplify the issue: Luke thought Kylo was the Chosen One.
Johnson told EW: "The very first step in the writing of this was figuring out why he's on that island".More news: Voters Support Trump-Backed Bill Curbing Immigration, Poll Finds
What are Porgs and how do they fit in?"I mean, that's a pretty incredible statement for someone who was the symbol of hope and optimism in the original films", Hamill tells Entertainment Weekly. "It had to be something where Luke Skywalker believes he's doing the right thing - and the process of figuring out what that is and unpacking it is the journey for Rey".
"I mean, that's a pretty fantastic statement for someone who was the symbol of hope and optimism in the original films". "So when I was first scouting there, I saw these guys, and I was like, oh, these are part of the island". However, the full scope of the changes made to Luke since Return of the Jedi may not be fully explored (at least not in the movie itself); Hamill said he and Johnson came up with a complex backstory of everything that's happened to Skywalker but it was more for his performance than anything to be explicitly conveyed. Tran says her character gets caught up in the hype of Finn when they first meet, seeing it as an inverse of who she is herself. The resurfacing of the man who disappeared from the screen for the past movies was not the same man, as Rey, Daisy Ridley's orphaned and scavenging heroine, would soon find out. She's not really there to be a hero, and he's not so much into being a teacher, but something tells me their clashing wills are going to help both of them adjust to their new roles.
The Last Jedi will be in theaters on December 15, at which point you'll finally get to see these insane porgs in action.More news: Twenty-First Century Fox Inc
- Automotive Control Cable Global Market Outlook 2017-2022 Demand, Forecast, Strategy, Growth
- Australian PM announces crackdown on dodgy electricity companies
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc
- S Sreesanth writes to BCCI for NOC
- Megachurch Pastor Says Trump Has God's Approval to Start Nuclear War
- Researchers Have Discovered Two Potentially Habitable Planets 12 Light Years Away
- Video captures Arlington store employees fighting off armed robbers
- Aaron Carter opens up about sexuality
- HBO hackers demand $7.5M to stop Game of Thrones leaks
- Norovirus outbreak hits hotel housing track athletes at world championships in London