The prototype open-top racer will be joined by concept debuts from a several other luxury automakers. "What would this discovery look like?" asked Alfonso Albaisa, senior vice president of global design at Infiniti.
Infiniti gives a clue as to the concept's intended method of propulsion by stating that this auto has been developed through a fusion of modern EV technology and traditional craftsmanship.More news: Glenn Hoddle struggling to understand Tottenham's lack of transfer activity
Beneath the retro bodywork, contributed to by the "hands and hearts of hundreds of craftsmen", the prototype is said to feature advanced electric vehicle (EV) technology.
That flight of fancy delivers a vehicle which probably stands absolutely no chance of going in to production, but is on its way to Pebble Beach later this month for a reveal. BMW will send an all-new concept to accompany the new Concept 8 Series on its first trip to North America.More news: New Orleans power turbine down; Pumping station capacity diminished
Mercedes also has a big debut in store, and it looks to be a convertible as well.
The teaser video released by Mercedes hints at the styling of the new concept inside and out. If the new concept from Mercedes does turn out to be a Vision 6 convertible, expect it to an electric powertrain just like the coupe.More news: Lego appoints new CEO after just eight months
- Britney Spears Fan Storms Stage During 'Piece Of Me' Las Vegas Show
- Invitation Home Inc. (NYSE:INVH) Releases FY17 Earnings Guidance
- Russian 'terrorist' arrested near USA air base in Turkey
- Lenovo K8 Note launched in India for INR 12999, features dual camera
- NFL to hire 21-24 full-time game officials from field of 124
- (LYV) Stake Decreased by Victory Capital Management Inc
- Dow streak of records ends amid US-North Korea tensions
- Soon, you won't have to awkwardly text or call your Uber driver
- Five players to watch at the 99th PGA Championship
- GOP lawmaker: Trump's 'fire and fury' comments not increasing North Korea tensions