The prototype open-top racer will be joined by concept debuts from a several other luxury automakers. "What would this discovery look like?" asked Alfonso Albaisa, senior vice president of global design at Infiniti.
Infiniti gives a clue as to the concept's intended method of propulsion by stating that this auto has been developed through a fusion of modern EV technology and traditional craftsmanship.More news: Shares Trading down at $14.07 (VRX) Paulson & Co., Inc. Reiterates…
Beneath the retro bodywork, contributed to by the "hands and hearts of hundreds of craftsmen", the prototype is said to feature advanced electric vehicle (EV) technology.
That flight of fancy delivers a vehicle which probably stands absolutely no chance of going in to production, but is on its way to Pebble Beach later this month for a reveal. BMW will send an all-new concept to accompany the new Concept 8 Series on its first trip to North America.More news: Russian 'terrorist' arrested near USA air base in Turkey
Mercedes also has a big debut in store, and it looks to be a convertible as well.
The teaser video released by Mercedes hints at the styling of the new concept inside and out. If the new concept from Mercedes does turn out to be a Vision 6 convertible, expect it to an electric powertrain just like the coupe.More news: Analysts Give These Stocks Mix Nod: Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO), Unilever NV
- Macy's and Kohl's Slow Sales Slump, but Investors Still Spooked
- New Orleans power turbine down; Pumping station capacity diminished
- Kenya election chief rejects opposition's hacking claims
- Hulu set for RuPaul drama
- Premier League 2017: Best Liverpool FC bars in New York City
- GOP lawmaker: Trump's 'fire and fury' comments not increasing North Korea tensions
- Dow streak of records ends amid US-North Korea tensions
- Nawaz Sharif begins roadshow via iconic GT Road in show of strength
- 'Hack-proof' satellite sends secure messages from space in quantum breakthrough
- Invitation Home Inc. (NYSE:INVH) Releases FY17 Earnings Guidance