The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 441 pixels per inch. It comes with either a 3GB RAM/32GB storage or 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant and a 4000mAh non-removable battery.
The Lenovo K8 Note works on nearly top 10-nuclear processor MediaTek Helio X23 which is better than X20, but worse than X27.More news: Analysts Give These Stocks Mix Nod: Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO), Unilever NV
Those who guessed that the selling point of the Lenovo K8 Note was a dual rear camera (like so numerous new devices now) were obviously right. On the front, you get 13MP single camera with LED flash. Further, the smartphone also supports fast charging and you don't have to buy a separate charger, the 15W rapid charger is bundled in the box. This is also the first device that is running on stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat instead of the Vibe Pure UI that they have been using for their devices.
Lenovo has added a new hardware key to K8 Note that Lenovo calls as Music key, which allows users to launch music app and do other stuff related to music.More news: Dow streak of records ends amid US-North Korea tensions
Lenovo has officially announced its latest smartphone with dual camera K8 Note that the last time there were so many rumors. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
The smartphone is exclusive to Amazon India and will go on sale from 18 August. The base model will cost Rs. 12,999 while the higher version is priced at Rs. 13,999.More news: GOP lawmaker: Trump's 'fire and fury' comments not increasing North Korea tensions
Lenovo K8 Note is crafted with metal and will be available in two colors - Venom Black and Fine Gold.
- Soon, you won't have to awkwardly text or call your Uber driver
- US stocks slide amid heightened US-North Korea tensions
- Lego appoints new CEO after just eight months
- (LYV) Stake Decreased by Victory Capital Management Inc
- Russian 'terrorist' arrested near USA air base in Turkey
- 52% of Republicans would back postponing 2020 election if Trump wanted to
- Glenn Hoddle struggling to understand Tottenham's lack of transfer activity
- Channing Tatum goes all 'Magic Mike' in a North Carolina convenience store
- Who Is the French Billionaire Making a Play for Charter Communications?
- Five players to watch at the 99th PGA Championship