A Facebook video of actor Channing Tatum dancing with a Statesville, N.C., convenience store clerk has gone viral, with 11 million views and almost 90,000 shares since Tuesday. The "Magic Mike" star posted the encounter at the Sunoco gas station in Statesville on Facebook Live. When he reaches the register, a clerk named Beatrice Chandler calls him behind the counter, gives him a hug around the waist and jokingly tells the next customer to leave the store.
Tatum told the clerk he was riding across the country, to which she replied he should have let her know so she could have gathered her clothes and joined him.More news: Nawaz Sharif begins roadshow via iconic GT Road in show of strength
The video has more than 450,000 likes, 100,000 shares, and 12 million views.
Then, Tatum dances with Beatrice over the course of a few minutes and continues the conversation with his new friend. Late in the video, Beatrice turns up the music and the pair dances.More news: US stocks slide amid heightened US-North Korea tensions
According to the Morganton News Herald, Tatum has been making his way through SC to promote his new film, "Logan Lucky", the story of two brothers who pull off a heist during a daring heist during a NASCAR race in North Carolina. "That's only one of them".More news: Glenn Hoddle struggling to understand Tottenham's lack of transfer activity
- Watch List - CPI Card Group Inc. (NASDAQ:PMTS)
- Who Is the French Billionaire Making a Play for Charter Communications?
- Leah Remini: Scientology Investigation by Feds Needed
- Shares Trading down at $14.07 (VRX) Paulson & Co., Inc. Reiterates…
- Shares Plunge 17% After Unappetizing Quarter — Blue Apron
- Premier League 2017: Best Liverpool FC bars in New York City
- Fired Google employee claims 'lack of ideological diversity has hurt our products'
- Kenya election chief rejects opposition's hacking claims
- Hulu set for RuPaul drama
- Five players to watch at the 99th PGA Championship