A Facebook video of actor Channing Tatum dancing with a Statesville, N.C., convenience store clerk has gone viral, with 11 million views and almost 90,000 shares since Tuesday. The "Magic Mike" star posted the encounter at the Sunoco gas station in Statesville on Facebook Live. When he reaches the register, a clerk named Beatrice Chandler calls him behind the counter, gives him a hug around the waist and jokingly tells the next customer to leave the store.
Tatum told the clerk he was riding across the country, to which she replied he should have let her know so she could have gathered her clothes and joined him.More news: Matsuyama 'going backward' ahead of PGA Championship
The video has more than 450,000 likes, 100,000 shares, and 12 million views.
Then, Tatum dances with Beatrice over the course of a few minutes and continues the conversation with his new friend. Late in the video, Beatrice turns up the music and the pair dances.More news: Arsenal v Leicester City predicted starting XIs for both sides
According to the Morganton News Herald, Tatum has been making his way through SC to promote his new film, "Logan Lucky", the story of two brothers who pull off a heist during a daring heist during a NASCAR race in North Carolina. "That's only one of them".More news: Premier League 2017: Best Liverpool FC bars in New York City
- Shares Plunge 17% After Unappetizing Quarter — Blue Apron
- Trump says U.S. nuclear arsenal stronger than ever
- Invitation Home Inc. (NYSE:INVH) Releases FY17 Earnings Guidance
- (LYV) Stake Decreased by Victory Capital Management Inc
- Fired Google employee claims 'lack of ideological diversity has hurt our products'
- Watch Leslie Jones trash talk Game of Thrones' Varys to his face
- London Midland misses out on West Midlands rail franchise
- NFL to hire 21-24 full-time game officials from field of 124
- Analysts Give These Stocks Mix Nod: Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO), Unilever NV
- Five players to watch at the 99th PGA Championship