The man who was caught pointing his gun at a woman on I-35E in Lancaster last week after a road rage incident has now told his side of the story.
A woman in North Texas has been left badly shaken after noticing that a man was pointing a gun at her while he was driving on the highway.
As of Tuesday morning, the video has been viewed more than one million times.More news: Man, 83, killed in 'brutal knife attack' in Norfolk
It was when police asked if she was able to read the license place of the auto that she spotted the driver holding his weapon in the air. The man reportedly told investigators that he believed the cell phone in Best's hand was a weapon.
She changed lanes to pass the vehicle and chose to record the episode on her phone.
Victoria Best posted photos and video of the unidentified man on her Facebook account on Saturday. The driver was aggressively braking and seemingly trying to cause an accident. "That was what made me pick up my phone and start recording".More news: USA sends envoys to help resolve Gulf diplomatic standoff
"I'm happy that people shared the picture and I hope somebody knows who he is", Best said.
He confirmed the suspect was driving a silver 2016 Nissan Versa.
"It was really the look on his face that scared me the most", Best told KXAS.More news: At ASEAN, Tillerson Presses Counterparts on North Korea
"Right now it appears this is an isolated incident", James said. "Somebody like that needs to be off the street".
- Bharti Airtel sells 3.65% in tower arm
- Unsealed court documents reveal man's explicit in-flight texts about drugging, raping children
- Philippines president says US, Australia have 'toned down' human rights criticism
- Google engineer fired over anti-diversity memo says he may sue
- Cris Carter would be 'shocked' if National Football League doesn't suspend Ezekiel Elliott soon
- Uber Closes the Door on Kalnick's Potential Return as CEO
- Rapha rides high with £200m Walmart family deal
- Newcastle Boss Rafa Benitez Confirms Interest in Arsenal Misfit Forward Lucas Perez
- Spotifiy finally launches on Xbox One from today
- Oil price near 9-week high on USA jobs data