Rob told Jimmy that his character in the film, Corey, has an affinity with dogs as he thinks he was one in a previous life.
Well, now we know how far Robert Pattinson will go for his art, and that is "just short of giving a dog a hand job". "There was this one scene that we shot where drug dealer busts into the room and I was sleeping with the dog and basically giving the dog a h**d job".
When Kimmel recomposed himself after some stark laughter, he asked if the crew wanted Connie to be performing the act, or "the actor Robert Pattinson". But I asked the trainer, 'cause the director was like, 'Just do it for real, man!
Robert Pattinson drew the line at pleasuring a dog for his new movie Good Time. And the dog's owner was like, "Well, he's a breeder".More news: Lenovo To Ship The K8 Note With Stock Android
"Good Time" tells the story of Constantine Nikas, played by Pattinson, who embarks on a journey through the NYC underworld in an attempt to get his brother, who was part of a botched bank robbery, out of prison. "You've just gotta massage the inside of his thighs'".
"I didn't agree to do the real one, so we made a fake red rocket", he revealed.
In the end, a fake dog penis was used instead.
"Wow, Hollywood is a great place", is all Kimmel could reply.More news: Saudi Arabia To Develop Tourism On Its Red Sea Coast
The film is promised to be quite successful, especially after it received a 6 minute standing ovation at the Cannes Film Festival this May.
Fans will see that scene and more in the DVD version of "Good Time", Pattinson revealed during the late night TV show interview.
"Good Time" is expected to hit USA theaters on August 11 with Robert Pattinson as the titular character Constantine Nikas.More news: Watch Chris Cornell's Daughter Sing 'Hallelujah' for Father and Chester Bennington
- Original 'Karate Kid' Stars Reunite for Sequel TV Series
- Pressure grows for Trump to fund Obamacare subsidies
- More than 250000 iPhone cases recalled due to risk for chemical burns
- Coolpad Note 5 Lite C in India for Rs 7777
- Matt Moore shows off arm in first day as Dolphins starter
- Donald Trump Brands The White House 'A Real Dump'
- Has $468000 Stake in Starbucks Corporation (SBUX)
- New auto registrations slump for fourth month in a row
- From Padman first look to Toilet Ek Prem Katha title track
- Ackman seeks control of ADP and ouster of CEO