If anyone thought they had heard the last of new music to come from Camila Cabello before her debut album drops...well, they were totally wrong.More news: Fifty bikers give bullied IN boy ride to school
In "Havana", the former Fifth Harmony member sings about how she left her heart in Havana, Cuba, where she was born. She tweeted out, "i wanted to put 2 summer songs out off my album in honor of me going on the #24kMagicWorldTour this summer. hope u love them".More news: That Divergent TV show is in development at Starz
And how her latest song, "Havana", pays tribute to where the native Cuban is from (her hometown is actually Cojimar). As for the second song, named OMG, Miz Cabello collaborated with Charli XCX for the lyrics and tapped Migos' Quavo for a solid rap verse. Quavo and Cabello previously worked together on the Major Lazer single "No Know Better", which also featured Travis Scott. Stream both songs here. The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving, which will mark Cabello's first full-length solo album, is set to drop next month.More news: This Woman Invited The Obamas To Her Wedding - And Got A Response
'Hymn' - Kesha'OMG' - Camila Cabello ft. "I was finally in a place where I could feel everything".
- Everton fans laud Calvert-Lewin on Twitter - 'great strike', 'our saviour'
- VW plans 'cash-for-clunkers' scheme for diesel cars
- Punjab National Bank's Q1 net at Rs 343 crore; provisions decline
- Higher Kraft Heinz profit despite lower turnover
- Granato Named US Olympic Coach; Allain to Assist
- MLS All-Star Game 2017: Live Stream, TV Guide and Final Predictions
- Robert Pattinson refused to film sex act with dog for 'Good Time'
- Avon Products, Inc. (AVP) PT Lowered to $2.75 at UBS AG
- Matt Moore shows off arm in first day as Dolphins starter
- Pyongyang condemns United States travel ban on N