If anyone thought they had heard the last of new music to come from Camila Cabello before her debut album drops...well, they were totally wrong.
In "Havana", the former Fifth Harmony member sings about how she left her heart in Havana, Cuba, where she was born. She tweeted out, "i wanted to put 2 summer songs out off my album in honor of me going on the #24kMagicWorldTour this summer. hope u love them".Читайте также: American Horror Story: FX Releases Creepy Cult Teasers
And how her latest song, "Havana", pays tribute to where the native Cuban is from (her hometown is actually Cojimar). As for the second song, named OMG, Miz Cabello collaborated with Charli XCX for the lyrics and tapped Migos' Quavo for a solid rap verse. Quavo and Cabello previously worked together on the Major Lazer single "No Know Better", which also featured Travis Scott. Stream both songs here. The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving, which will mark Cabello's first full-length solo album, is set to drop next month.
'Hymn' - Kesha'OMG' - Camila Cabello ft. "I was finally in a place where I could feel everything".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- New National Constituent Assembly Holds 1st Session in Venezuela
- Matt Moore shows off arm in first day as Dolphins starter
- Pyongyang condemns United States travel ban on N
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSH) To Report Earnings
- This Is Us: Sylvester Stallone Cast in Guest Role for Season 2
- Cops hunt CREEP who 'pleasured himself' watching Emoji Movie
- Higher Kraft Heinz profit despite lower turnover
- Fifty bikers give bullied IN boy ride to school
- Avon Products, Inc. (AVP) PT Lowered to $2.75 at UBS AG
- VW plans 'cash-for-clunkers' scheme for diesel cars