A pair of Chick-fil-A customers in Florida were unsatisfied with their local restaurant's service - so they chose to trash the place on their way out.
Two Florida women who were upset over their order in a Jacksonville Chik-fil-A ended up causing $900 worth of damage to the restaurant.More news: Russian Federation following sanctions: 'Trump's administration has demonstrated total impotence'
The incident took place on Monday night at a Chick-fil-A in the River City neighborhood of Jacksonville, Fla., according to Allison Music, a witness who shared footage of the ordeal on Facebook. She said the women were hitting the doors, then entered the store through another door that was unlocked.
In her post, Music explained that she was waiting for an order at Chick-fil-A when she saw a teenage boy arguing about his order with the staff "for a good 15 or 20 mins". Witnesses said the two tried to get refunds on free food, caused damage to a door, threw condiments on the floor and even picked up a table and threw it across the restaurant. "They refunded his money, but I guess he lied to his sister and said they didn't refund his money", Music told the station during a phone interview.More news: SunPower Corporation (NASDAQ:SPWR) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Axiom Securities
The video, which has been viewed more than 500,000 times, shows the customers yelling and cursing at the employees. "There were kids crying they were so scared". Though it is unclear what prompted the woman to storm off, she apparently made a show of it. "I hope you are satisfied with what you did, because I'm sure these kids will be scarred for life", she wrote on Facebook.
The woman said the workers called police during the incident.More news: A Star Wars VR experience is coming to Disney later this year
The floor was also covered with straws and condiment packets that had been thrown on the floor by the women.
- Spinnaker Trust Lowers Position in Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM)
- Officer who crashed was exposed to carbon monoxide
- Dave Chappelle Says Donald Trump's Election Will Lead To More Educated Voters
- OH restaurant ships milkshake hundreds of miles for dying woman's last wish
- Trump considers "very unsafe ", the state of relations with Russian Federation
- States Sue Trump Administration over EPA Decision, Pennsylvania Included
- Quarterback Chris Robison dismissed from program
- Check Out Sonic Mania's Special Stages, Bonus Stages & Time Attack Mode
- Royal Air Maroc to Start Pilgrimage Flights August 8
- Trailer For Narcos Season 3