The maker of glitter phone cases has recalled several of them, amid concerns of burns if the liquid comes into contact with skin.
Almost 275,000 cases made by MixBin Electronics contain a liquid in the outer portion that is mixed with glitter. Nineteen of the reports came from the United States, according to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.More news: Grandmother came into contact with flesh-eating bacteria in Myrtle Beach, family claims
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled cases and contact MixBin Electronics for a full refund.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says they have already gotten 24 reports of the cases leaking and causing burns, and one person even reported permanent scarring from the burns. In addition to the 14 Victoria's Secret styles, four were made for sale at Nordstrom Rack or on Amazon; three were for Henri Bendel; and one was for Tory Burch. Overall, there are an estimated 263,000 of these cases in the U.S.as well as another 11.400 in Canada and 400 in Mexico.More news: Southampton reportedly after £12million-rated Dutch centre-back
Those who think they might have an affected case are asked to seek a reimbursement through the company's website.More news: Scaramucci Rant brings 4.4M to The New Yorker Website
- India blocks Fosun's Gland Pharma acquisition
- Wisconsin-based fighter jets, 200 airmen heading to South Korea
- Inside an 'out of control' Conor McGregor sparring session
- Second Video Of Cops Apparently Faking Body Cam Footage Uncovered In Baltimore
- Adorable animated film about a gay school boy's crush goes viral
- Indians' Austin Jackson makes catch of the year at Fenway Park
- Indonesia's inflation slows in July, supporting neutral monetary policy
- NASCAR Monster Energy Series Predictions - Overton's 400 7/30/17
- Brisbane Airport: Travellers should arrive early, pack light
- Rio Tinto's first-half profit jumps 93 per cent to $4.1b