Snap fell 3% to $13.39 as a lock-up ended that has prevented early investors and employees from selling shares since the company's IPO.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average is rallying this morning, and is closing in on a close above 22,000.More news: Carmelo Anthony Reportedly No Longer Interested In Cavs Trade
Looking further at additional technical indicators we take note that 14-day Commodity Channel Index (CCI) for SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust (DIA) is sitting at 180.88. Meridian Wealth Management LLC boosted its stake in shares of SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF by 1.2% in the second quarter. First Heartland Consultants Inc. now owns 45,945 shares of the company's stock worth $9,797,000 after buying an additional 40,144 shares in the last quarter.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: "SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA) Shares Bought by Meritage Portfolio Management" was reported by Community Financial News and is the property of of Community Financial News. SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF comprises about 1.8% of Mechanics Bank Trust Department's holdings, making the stock its 13th largest position.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average advanced 0.3 per cent to 21,963.92, after getting to within 10 points of hitting 22,000 for the first time. A downwardly revised full-year revenue forecast and round of bearish brokerage notes is weighing on the streaming music stock, though, with Pandora shares set to open 2.8% lower. The firm's 50 day moving average price is $214.62 and its 200 day moving average price is $208.34.More news: Under Armour's shares tumble as it trims its full-year forecast
The business also recently announced a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, August 14th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, July 25th will be given a $0.2357 dividend.
In government bonds, yields on 10-year Treasurys edged up to 2.306% from 2.292% on Monday, while German 10-year yields fell to 0.526% from 0.545% previously. The ex-dividend date is Friday, July 21st.
Inclusion in a stock index has been an important milestone for young companies, bringing their shares into many passive funds and others that closely follow indexes like the S&P 500, a guide for trillions of dollars of capital worldwide.More news: NJ Assembly moves to close governor's beach house during government shutdowns
- Celebrating priests turned away from pub after doorman's 'stag do' mix-up
- MTV's Siesta Key premiere canceled after star receives threats
- Scaramucci out at communications director position after 11 days
- Young Sheldon Will Affect What Happens on The Big Bang Theory
- Still No Agreement on Bill to Fund Education
- Former Broncos offensive lineman Ryan Clady retires
- Beyoncé expresses interest in owning a piece of the Houston Rockets
- Sen. Jeff Flake Takes GOP to Task Over Trump
- Nintendo Switch Update 3.0.1 Fixes Battery Status Display Issue
- National Football League to Study Marijuana as Pain Management Tool for Players