Iran defied Washington and condemned new USA sanctions over its development of missiles capable of being armed with nuclear warheads.
According to Iran's Foreign Ministry, the Supervisory Committee of the JCPOA held a meeting to discuss the latest sanctions by the United States.
Iran is prohibited from undertaking any activity related to ballistic missiles created to be capable of delivering a nuclear weapon.
Washington considers Tehran's missile programme to be violation of the 2015 nuclear deal.More news: Earth likely to warm more than two degrees by 2100
Eight presidents and vice presidents, as well as 19 heads of parliament will attend Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's inauguration into his second term on Saturday, according to Parviz Esmaili, director of communications and announcements department at Rouhani's office.
The new Iran sanctions bill, which also targets Russian Federation and North Korea, was passed by the House and Senate this week.
On Thursday, the US Senate overwhelmingly approved a bill that would slap tougher sanctions on Russia, Iran and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders has said President Trump will sign the bill.More news: Isaac Hempstead Wright discusses last night's Stark reunion
In a joint statement, they urged Iran to stop developing missiles and rockets capable of carrying nuclear warheads that have "a destabilizing impact on the region".
Larijani said, "Iran will determinedly prevent the USA from reaching its objectives".
The Iranian chief executive emphasized that Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei، the three branches of the government and the Iranian nation support Army، the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC)، Basij volunteer forces and security forces، saying، "God willing، we will strongly continue on our path".More news: Railways likely to not provide blankets in AC coaches
- Keep the noise down with 2018 Ford Mustang's 'Good Neighbor Mode'
- Police Report Additional Items Stolen From Armstrong Museum
- Abbas suffering from exhaustion, say doctors after hospital visit
- PM to review flood situation, interact with CMs of Northeast states
- Samus Returns 'Fusion' Mode Requires amiibo Unlock — Metroid
- 'Ark: Survival Evolved' Dev Explains 3-Week Delay Of Dinosaur Survival Game
- Microsoft's Making it Easier to Buy Surface Hardware, Including Hub
- Jaguars left tackle Branden Albert announces retirement
- 16-year-old class 12 boy bags 1.4 crore offer from Google
- Jaume Collet-Serra To Direct Dwayne Johnson In Disney's 'Jungle Cruise'