Iran defied Washington and condemned new USA sanctions over its development of missiles capable of being armed with nuclear warheads.
According to Iran's Foreign Ministry, the Supervisory Committee of the JCPOA held a meeting to discuss the latest sanctions by the United States.
Iran is prohibited from undertaking any activity related to ballistic missiles created to be capable of delivering a nuclear weapon.
Washington considers Tehran's missile programme to be violation of the 2015 nuclear deal.More news: Aamir Khan shares the first poster of Secret Superstar
Eight presidents and vice presidents, as well as 19 heads of parliament will attend Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's inauguration into his second term on Saturday, according to Parviz Esmaili, director of communications and announcements department at Rouhani's office.
The new Iran sanctions bill, which also targets Russian Federation and North Korea, was passed by the House and Senate this week.
On Thursday, the US Senate overwhelmingly approved a bill that would slap tougher sanctions on Russia, Iran and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders has said President Trump will sign the bill.More news: Samus Returns 'Fusion' Mode Requires amiibo Unlock — Metroid
In a joint statement, they urged Iran to stop developing missiles and rockets capable of carrying nuclear warheads that have "a destabilizing impact on the region".
Larijani said, "Iran will determinedly prevent the USA from reaching its objectives".
The Iranian chief executive emphasized that Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei، the three branches of the government and the Iranian nation support Army، the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC)، Basij volunteer forces and security forces، saying، "God willing، we will strongly continue on our path".More news: Bareilly Ki Barfi's new song Nazm Nazm is so dreamy
- Abbas suffering from exhaustion, say doctors after hospital visit
- Railways likely to not provide blankets in AC coaches
- John Cena Moving To RAW After WWE SummerSlam
- AstraZeneca's Imfinzi gets Breakthrough Therapy Designation from FDA
- PM to review flood situation, interact with CMs of Northeast states
- Jaguars left tackle Branden Albert announces retirement
- Isaac Hempstead Wright discusses last night's Stark reunion
- Pence slams Russian 'occupation' on Georgia visit
- Donald De La Haye, UCF Kicker, Ruled Ineligible Over YouTube Monetization
- Keep the noise down with 2018 Ford Mustang's 'Good Neighbor Mode'