The phone comes with a 4.2-inch display with a Full HD resolution.
Although it hasn't been confirmed, the smartphone is now going by the Samsung W2018, as it appears to be the successor to last year's W2017. The leaked images show that the flip phone will be featuring two screens similar to its predecessor. There is no information available on the release date of the SM-G9298. Both the inner and the outer side sport a touch screen.
Rumoured Samsung flip phone leaked in renders
Would you consider getting a flip phone like the upcoming Samsung W2018? The photos pretty much provide us with everything we need to know about the SM-G9298.
The TENAA listing further reveals the flip phone is powered by a Quad-core processor clocked at 2.15GHz. We're assuming this will be out in China this August so we'll see. The memory aspect is taken care of by 4GB of RAM teamed with 64GB of default storage.More news: Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc (NASDAQ:LL) To Report Earnings
That being said, earlier reports had suggested that the Samsung SM-G9298 would come equipped with a Snapdragon 821 chipset. Case Samsung W2018 made of metal and carries the camera to 5 MP for the front and 12 MP for the main, two slots for SIM-cards, microSD slot, LTE module and other wireless modules. The Samsung SM-9298 is likely to pack a 2300mAh under the hood, which should be sufficient considering the small size of the display.
On the software front, the smartphone is expected to arrive with Android 6.0 OS.More news: Iheanacho in middle of legal row as Leicester move draws closer
It's very unlikely that the SM-G9298 will ever make its way to the United States (or any Western markets for that matter), but even so, it's still interesting to see Samsung continuing to release high-end phones with this form factor.More news: Jadon Sancho misses training on several occasions amidst Arsenal and Tottenham links
- 'The Flash': Hartley Sawyer To Play Elongated Man In Season 4
- Bentley Gives the Flying Spur V8 S a Mild Sport Injection
- Opposition hits out at govt over lynchings
- New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ) Posts Earnings Results
- Jesus Navas Officially Re-Signs for Sevilla After Leaving Manchester City
- Jason Bateman Teases 'Arrested Development' Season 5 With New Photo
- Jab Harry Met Sejal: Tickets booked? Check what's in store for you!
- Arvind Panagariya Profile: From Academician to Niti Aayog Vice Chairman And Back
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG)
- Video of boy with Down syndrome singing goes viral