The phone comes with a 4.2-inch display with a Full HD resolution.
Although it hasn't been confirmed, the smartphone is now going by the Samsung W2018, as it appears to be the successor to last year's W2017. The leaked images show that the flip phone will be featuring two screens similar to its predecessor. There is no information available on the release date of the SM-G9298. Both the inner and the outer side sport a touch screen.
See Samsung's new flip phone powered on for the first time
Would you consider getting a flip phone like the upcoming Samsung W2018? The photos pretty much provide us with everything we need to know about the SM-G9298.
The TENAA listing further reveals the flip phone is powered by a Quad-core processor clocked at 2.15GHz. We're assuming this will be out in China this August so we'll see. The memory aspect is taken care of by 4GB of RAM teamed with 64GB of default storage.More news: Starbucks to own 100 percent of China stores after buying out partners
That being said, earlier reports had suggested that the Samsung SM-G9298 would come equipped with a Snapdragon 821 chipset. Case Samsung W2018 made of metal and carries the camera to 5 MP for the front and 12 MP for the main, two slots for SIM-cards, microSD slot, LTE module and other wireless modules. The Samsung SM-9298 is likely to pack a 2300mAh under the hood, which should be sufficient considering the small size of the display.
On the software front, the smartphone is expected to arrive with Android 6.0 OS.More news: Suspect in murder of Minnesota financial adviser arrested after manhunt
It's very unlikely that the SM-G9298 will ever make its way to the United States (or any Western markets for that matter), but even so, it's still interesting to see Samsung continuing to release high-end phones with this form factor.More news: Trump drops to new low in Rasmussen poll
- Coutinho transfer: Will Liverpool lose their man?
- Jesus Navas Officially Re-Signs for Sevilla After Leaving Manchester City
- Jab Harry Met Sejal: Tickets booked? Check what's in store for you!
- UFC champ Tyron Woodley demands public apology from Dana White
- Sohu.com Stock Hits New Highs After Earnings
- Jadon Sancho misses training on several occasions amidst Arsenal and Tottenham links
- Sony Pictures Television Networks to Acquire Substantial Majority Stake in Funimation
- Never Hidden Anything, Says Cristiano Ronaldo After Denying Tax Evasion Charges
- Bentley Gives the Flying Spur V8 S a Mild Sport Injection
- 'The Flash': Hartley Sawyer To Play Elongated Man In Season 4