Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan meeting with AP CM Chadndrababu Naidu on Uddanam Kidney Victims along with Harvard university doctor Joseph and research team in Vijayawada. Though he did not take an active step into politics, he has been fighting for the people questioning the government.
Pawan, younger brother of superstar and Congress leader K. Chiranjeevi, evaded direct reply when asked if he would join hands with opposition YSR Congress Party or sail with the ruling Telugu Desam Party-Bharatiya Janata Party combine which he supported in 2014. "Obviously, it is being used as a political issue", he said. October entry will mean that Pawan Kalyan will have 19 months before 2019 elections to prepare for the election.More news: Well, of course Persona 5 is getting an anime adaptation
This came one day after Kalyan said that he would continue his efforts until a permanent solution is found, to the problem of high prevalence of kidney-related diseases in Uddanam region. He asked, "when people are not letting his auto go, how can I do Padyatra?".
Terming the Kapu agitation for BC status a "sensitive issue", Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan on Monday said the government "could have" permitted Mudragada Padmanabham's Chalo Amaravati rally. Kalyan said that not all problems will be solved by Law and Order.More news: Resolution talks at Bank of England begin amid pay strike threat
The actor clarified that his effort was aimed at solving people's problem and it was not for politics. "I will take it up in an objective manner and not in an emotional one", he said.With regard to Garagaparru incident, he condemned the social boycott.
I supported TDP and BJP in the previous elections and we did not have any special agendas. The government had already initiated a series of measures to help the kidney patients, he said. He thanked Chandrababu for responding immediately on Uddanam Kidney issue. He said that this demand has been pending for decades.More news: Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi being evaluated for concussion
- HP announces world's first wearable VR PC backpack for business
- LA to host Olympics
- Sohrabuddin Sheikh encounter case: CBI court discharges Gujarat ex-IPS DG Vanzara
- Liverpool will progress in Champions League under Jurgen Klopp - Bayern's Carlo Ancelotti
- Chelsea Handler vs. Tomi Lahren gets ugly at Politicon
- United States tests missile-defense system over Pacific Ocean
- Kings, Cheetahs officially added to Pro14 rugby
- Key trial of last year's coup attempt begins in Ankara
- Utah men still have life without parole for teen crimes
- Gov. Scott reacts to 'heinous' shark dragging