It would turn out to be a great experience no doubt for single ladies around the world to swipe right and find their match in Paul Pogba or Anthony Martial or even Marouane Fellaini!More news: Mary Berry back to judge a new TV cooking show
Manchester United are in discussions with online dating giants Tinder becoming their new sleeve sponsor.
For example, Chevrolet probably wouldn't want Manchester United signing with a beer company to be its sleeve sponsor because the two would be associated together due to being on the same kit that it could send the wrong message.More news: Los Angeles reaches deal to hold 2028 Olympics
You may have noticed ahead of the 2017-18 Premier League campaign plenty of teams are revealing sleeve sponsors for the first-time ever, with space now available for a sponsor on their left shirt sleeve and the Premier League badge remaining on the right sleeve.
This comes after the Football Association gave the go-ahead to a sponsor on the left sleeve of the team's jersey replacing the Premier League logo that used to be there on both the sleeves earlier.More news: Germany urges U.S. to coordinate Russian Federation actions with European Union partners
The dating app has 50million registered users and has already opened up a partnership with Italian outfit Napoli. The 23-year-old footballer, who is now dating Polish model Jessica Ziółek, has a dating profile on the app!
- Kathy Griffin Shaves Head in Solidarity With Sister Fighting Cancer
- Texas community colleges allow guns starting Tuesday
- Microsoft's Making it Easier to Buy Surface Hardware, Including Hub
- Pence slams Russian 'occupation' on Georgia visit
- Awwdorable! Taimur Ali Khan's Photos From His First Foreign Trip Are Out!
- Maruti drives July's auto sales surge
- Jaguars left tackle Branden Albert announces retirement
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (F) Receives Consensus Recommendation of "Hold" from Brokerages
- United States sanctions violate its obligations to JCPOA: Iranian committee
- AstraZeneca's Imfinzi gets Breakthrough Therapy Designation from FDA