It would turn out to be a great experience no doubt for single ladies around the world to swipe right and find their match in Paul Pogba or Anthony Martial or even Marouane Fellaini!More news: Mary Berry back to judge a new TV cooking show
Manchester United are in discussions with online dating giants Tinder becoming their new sleeve sponsor.
For example, Chevrolet probably wouldn't want Manchester United signing with a beer company to be its sleeve sponsor because the two would be associated together due to being on the same kit that it could send the wrong message.More news: PM to review flood situation, interact with CMs of Northeast states
You may have noticed ahead of the 2017-18 Premier League campaign plenty of teams are revealing sleeve sponsors for the first-time ever, with space now available for a sponsor on their left shirt sleeve and the Premier League badge remaining on the right sleeve.
This comes after the Football Association gave the go-ahead to a sponsor on the left sleeve of the team's jersey replacing the Premier League logo that used to be there on both the sleeves earlier.More news: PSG's Serge Aurier agrees five-year contract at Manchester United?
The dating app has 50million registered users and has already opened up a partnership with Italian outfit Napoli. The 23-year-old footballer, who is now dating Polish model Jessica Ziółek, has a dating profile on the app!
- Cop who killed man in Brooklyn also shot another previous year
- Ander Herrera provides injury update at Manchester United
- Texas community colleges allow guns starting Tuesday
- Three dead as GTA gang open fire on guards in courthouse
- Los Angeles reaches deal to hold 2028 Olympics
- British American Tobacco probed over East Africa bribe allegations
- AstraZeneca's Imfinzi gets Breakthrough Therapy Designation from FDA
- Credit Suisse Group Reiterates €6.00 Price Target for Nokia Oyj (HEL:NOKIA)
- John Cena Moving To RAW After WWE SummerSlam
- First look at Disney's "Frozen" musical, premiering in Denver Aug. 17