I wish Coach Marrone and my Jacksonville teammates the best of luck on their journey this season. After the sudden retirement of Branden Albert, Robinson is looking at a similar situation with the Jaguars. "It's one of those things, he's in there now, we're playing with him, but again, I don't want to hand a position to somebody".More news: Samus Returns 'Fusion' Mode Requires amiibo Unlock — Metroid
The Dolphins announced they would have to return the pick to the Jaguars based on a condition of Albert being on the opening-month 53-man roster.
Now the team will shift its hopes to rookie Cam Robinson as the expected starter this season. "He has to earn it". He worked with the second team on Friday, with Robinson working with the first team that day.More news: Keep the noise down with 2018 Ford Mustang's 'Good Neighbor Mode'
With all the talk of Linder moving back to guard, it wouldn't be shocking to see Luke Bowanko inserted back at center and Linder over at guard, but we'll probably get a better idea of how those two spots will shift around over the next week. A nine-year veteran with 118 National Football League starts and two Pro Bowl invitations, Albert was expected to be Jacksonville's left offensive tackle in 2017. The last full season Albert played without missing time for injuries was in 2011 with the Kansas City Chiefs. While Albert was named to the Pro Bowl after the end of the 2015 season, his tenure was marked by injuries.
Gase said he learned from trainers that there was a question over whether Albert would ever recover from knee surgery to play again. Albert was heavily involved in the Miami community and created "Albert's Einstein's", a program where he donated tickets, food vouchers, T-shirts and parking for each home game to local charities. He started 83 games in his Chiefs tenure before playing the last three years for the Dolphins. Following his junior season in 2007, Albert was named a first-team All-ACC performer and declared for the NFL Draft. Meanwhile, the #arizona cardinals and #Seattle Seahawks both made key signing and the Baltimore Ravens played quarterback roulette. Albert also starred on the school's basketball team, averaging 15.5 points and 10.6 rebounds en route to All-Metro honors as a senior.More news: Police Report Additional Items Stolen From Armstrong Museum
- Earth likely to warm more than two degrees by 2100
- Bareilly Ki Barfi's new song Nazm Nazm is so dreamy
- Liverpool will progress in Champions League under Jurgen Klopp - Bayern's Carlo Ancelotti
- Abbas suffering from exhaustion, say doctors after hospital visit
- Donald De La Haye, UCF Kicker, Ruled Ineligible Over YouTube Monetization
- Sprint posts first profit in three years and customer gains
- Resolution talks at Bank of England begin amid pay strike threat
- Gov. Scott reacts to 'heinous' shark dragging
- N Chandrababu Naidu cancels meet for Pawan Kalyan
- 'Ark: Survival Evolved' Dev Explains 3-Week Delay Of Dinosaur Survival Game