Bran and Sansa's reunion on Sunday's episode of Game of Thrones may not have been as touching as fans may have wanted, but it may have confirmed a popular fan theory that's been coming up for a while now.
A family reunion is a cause for celebration in Westeros - particularly if you're a member of House Stark because good news is rare to find for that family - but plenty of people were wondering why Bran was so distant when he was recently reunited with Sansa at Winterfell.More news: Donald De La Haye, UCF Kicker, Ruled Ineligible Over YouTube Monetization
"I think it's a major shock for Sansa", Wright said. After waiting years to see her brother again, she has found an emotionless stranger in his place. All the Starks have changed so much. Obviously, so much has happened since these two siblings have last seen each other, like Sansa's many trials and tribulations Bran's newfound title as the Three-Eyed Raven. Sansa has been held captive by these tyrannical men and had to become politically cunning herself.
Turner recently talked to Entertainment Weekly about her character's relationship with Harington's, explaining that Sansa is only trying to make her "half brother" listen to her when it comes to decision making. As Jon is absent, visiting Dragonstone with Ser Davos in an attempt to persuade Daenerys to join the battle against the White Walkers, Littlefinger again takes the opportunity to chip away at Sansa's resolve.More news: Well, of course Persona 5 is getting an anime adaptation
'The Three Eyed Raven taught me, ' Bran replied. Bran is existing in thousands of planes of existence at any one time. The way he described it was "somebody put in front of him a massive encyclopedia of all of time and he's only opened page one". So with Bran, ideally you want to use him in a way that adds to the story and enriches the story and not in a way that's a magic bullet to conveniently deal with things that you haven't come up with a better way to deal with. "He can look stuff up but doesn't have this all-knowing all-seeing capability just yet". As Bran's training progressed, it only seemed more true, as we saw Bran gain the abilities to travel through time and even control some elements of the past. Actor Isaac Hempstead Wright told Entertainment Weekly that "it's quite hard for Bran to have any kind of semblance of personality anymore because he's really like a giant computer", due to the ability to perceive all time, all the time. We will have to wait and see.More news: Keep the noise down with 2018 Ford Mustang's 'Good Neighbor Mode'
- Motorola just announced a 'special edition' Moto G5S and Moto G5S Plus
- Stifel Nicolaus Reiterates Hold Rating for Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT)
- N Chandrababu Naidu cancels meet for Pawan Kalyan
- Chelsea to replace Matic with Drinkwater
- Liverpool will progress in Champions League under Jurgen Klopp - Bayern's Carlo Ancelotti
- Anthony Scaramucci mistakenly listed as dead in Harvard Law School alumni directory
- Resolution talks at Bank of England begin amid pay strike threat
- Kim Kardashian's Company Sued For $100M Over 'Lit' Selfie Case Endorsement
- Railways likely to not provide blankets in AC coaches
- Bareilly Ki Barfi's new song Nazm Nazm is so dreamy