Wednesday will be partly cloudy and warm. Look for a few more clouds in the mix for this afternoon, with highs topping out in the upper 80s to around 90-degrees and winds out of the northeast around 5 miles per hour.
Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy - low around 70. Thursday night a cold front will move through so winds will go back to the northeast, rain chances will persist, skies will build more cloud cover and lows will cool to the upper 60s/ low 70s. Mostly sunny - high near 88.
Rainfall accumulations during Tuesday's showers are not expected to exceed a quarter inch, according to the weather service.More news: Sohu.com Stock Hits New Highs After Earnings
Wednesday - A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am.
There's a 50-50 chance for showers and storms on Sunday with a high of 73.
Tuesday features similar weather to today with mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures in the 80s.More news: Starbucks to own 100 percent of China stores after buying out partners
Friday: Mostly sunny - high near 78. Thursday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. While most of the next few days will be dry, each day a few hit-or-miss showers and storms will develop. Mostly cloudy - high near 83.
Saturday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Friday night, showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8 p.m. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
Skies will remain clear to partly cloudy tonight.More news: Netflix Releases Thrilling First Trailer for David Fincher's 'Mindhunter'
- Bentley Gives the Flying Spur V8 S a Mild Sport Injection
- Video of boy with Down syndrome singing goes viral
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG)
- Opposition hits out at govt over lynchings
- Macklemore hit by an alleged drunk driver
- Woman 'assumed identity' of body found in freezer, says OH prosecutor
- Coutinho transfer: Will Liverpool lose their man?
- See Samsung's new flip phone powered on for the first time
- Never Hidden Anything, Says Cristiano Ronaldo After Denying Tax Evasion Charges
- Trump drops to new low in Rasmussen poll