Tomi Lahren has made a career out of hating Obamacare - which she once described as a "sack of crap".More news: Keep the noise down with 2018 Ford Mustang's 'Good Neighbor Mode'
"The liberal establishment and mainstream media continue to fight our President at every turn, so it's critical for all Americans to step up and do all they can to advance the America First agenda", said Lahren in a statement announcing her new job. "A decent human being would say OK let's do whatever we can to make the system in place work and thrive". "What we had before Obamacare wasn't working". Tomi Lahren is famous because she talks really fast when she says dumb racist and homophobic things. And to Handler's credit, that was exactly how she presented it, saying, after introducing Lahren, that she was interested in speaking with her because, "you're very opinionated and I like any woman who's very opinionated, especially if you believe what you're saying". Lahren got quite a few boos after her admission, though Handler told the audience to stop because "she's being honest".
It's a trait she shares with her target audience: Year after year, the states that rely the most on federal aid are also overwhelmingly Republican.More news: LA to host Olympics
Over the course of the debate, Lahren admitted to continuing to oppose Obamacare despite the fact that the law allows the 24-year-old to stay on her parents' health insurance in the absence of insurance provided by her employer. Before its passage in 2010, the cut-off age was 19, or 22 for full-time college students, the magazine reported. Lahren tried to defend herself by claiming that she could survive if the legislation no longer existed. She has since become an outspoken in her opposition to President Donald Trump.More news: Amazon stops sales of BLU phones over "potential security issue"
- N's Khaqan Abbasi poised to become acting Pak PM
- Chelsea to replace Matic with Drinkwater
- Utah men still have life without parole for teen crimes
- HP announces world's first wearable VR PC backpack for business
- Anthony Scaramucci mistakenly listed as dead in Harvard Law School alumni directory
- 'Historical' Diana tapes should be seen, says ex-aide
- Stifel Nicolaus Reiterates Hold Rating for Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT)
- Well, of course Persona 5 is getting an anime adaptation
- Resolution talks at Bank of England begin amid pay strike threat
- Railways likely to not provide blankets in AC coaches