We have the deluxe edition included, exclusive Mattel John Cena Nuff action figure that is exclusive to the collector's edition. In those years, he's went from fan-favorite to another annoying staple of wrestling, but now he seems to be somewhere in between.
If any more news does come out on WWE 2K18, Wrestling Rumors will be sure to keep you updated.
Alongside the toy action figure, you'll get the Deluxe Edition of the game, including the yet to be detailed season pass and different playable versions of John Cena, in a special Cena-themed packaging, limited edition SuperCard in-game cards, and a piece of the ring mat from Cena's championship at the Royal Rumble earlier this year.More news: Chrissy Teigen and other people Donald Trump has blocked on Twitter
The deluxe edition of WWE 2K18 is called the "Cena (Nuff) Edition" and the trailer depicts several notable moments in the 15-year career of The Cenation Leader.
"Whether you love him or love to hate him, there is no denying the hustle, dedication and impact of a guy like John Cena", said Chris Snyder, vice president of marketing at 2K, said in a statement.
According to WWE.com, the Collector's Edition will appeal to both Cena's fans and critics since it is officially titled the Cena (Nuff) Edition.More news: Intel Corporation (INTC) Shares Sold by Guild Investment Management Inc
Edition will be part of the WWE game series; 2K18 is the 19th in the series.
In addition to the additional versions of Cena, the game will feature the return of Rob Van Dam and Batista as playable characters in the game.
It's available to pre-order now from Amazon.co.uk for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, priced at £129.99 each.More news: House to resume constitution amendment Thursday
From a gaming perspective, the Collector's Edition will include two playable versions of Cena and playable versions of some of his greatest rivals in Kurt Angle, Batista and Rob Van Dam. It is available on Android and iOS devices.
- You Definitely Missed the Michael Caine Cameo in Dunkirk
- Russia's deputy nuclear negotiator visits North Korea
- Shifting Gears: A Technical Look at Protocall Technologies Inc (PCLI) Shares
- Trump tweets more criticism about Sessions
- Djokovic is elbowed out
- Featured Stock: Nokia Corporation (NOK)
- EPS for Suncor Energy Inc. (USA) (SU) Expected At $0.23
- Amazon Misses Q2 Income Expectations, As Sales Boom to $38 Billion
- Trump's approval is underwater in 11 states he won in November
- UNL instructors encouraged to stop class for solar eclipse