Soon after launching the Mi Max 2 in the Indian market, now it seems like the Chinese tech giant Xiaomi is all set to introduced its much-awaited "Xiaomi 5X" smartphone in China in a couple of days.More news: Farmer: 30K-40K Mink Released From Farm Will Cost $750K
According to the previous leaks, the Xiaomi 5X will have a 5.5-inch full-HD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and a scratch resistance 2.5D curved glass coating on top of the display. It comes up with Snapdragon 625 Chipset. The leak also mentioned that it will come with a CNY 1,999 price tag. In just a short period of time after the Chinese company announces the unveiling date for the Xiaomi 5X, the device had already crosses more than 100,000 registrations via their own online store. In addition, it is also reported to come with a fingerprint sensor at the back. If you take a look at the gallery down below, you'll be able to see three renders of Xiaomi's upcoming smartphone, which give us a really good look at the phone.
The official website carries three images of the upcoming handset, revealing that the device will be available in three colour options: black, gold and rose gold. The Android 7.1.1 Nougat powers this smartphone and it based completely on the MIUI 9. Xiaomi is calling out for beta testers, but to sign up and use the new OS you must be running the Xiaomi Mi6, Redmi Note 4 (Qualcomm edition) and Redmi Note 4X.More news: Kingdom Hearts 3 Director Tetsuya Nomura Explains What Took So Long
In terms of photography, the Xiaomi 5X is expected to feature a dual rear camera setup combined with 12-megapixel and 12-megapixel sensors. Of Course, we can expand the memory with Sd Card.
Also, the new Mi 5X device will be unveiled. It supports all the network connections 2G, 3G, and 4G. Also, for the lucky users, it provided one more opportunity.More news: Greg Abbott Goes Viral Ahead Of Bathroom Bill Debate
- US Military Renting Space In Trump Tower For $130000 Per Month
- Cop caught 'planting drugs' without realising his body cam was RECORDING
- Yemeni civilians killed in air strike: United Nations , witnesses
- Google heightens security measures to prevent another massive phishing attack
- Qualcomm's patent battle with Apple weighs on profit
- Israel has no sovereignty over Al-Aqsa: Palestinian PM
- See Doomfist punch people to death on a new Overwatch comic, Masquerade
- Gamecocks Jake Bentley on Davey O'Brien Watch List
- Venezuela's Nicolas Maduro defies Trump over constitution re-write
- Trump and Putin had additional undisclosed discussion at G20, White House reveals