While the poster doesn't really reveal much in terms of the design of the smartphone, rumors in the past suggest that the Xiaomi 5X is expected to feature a thin metallic body. The poster also revealed key specifications of the smartphone.
A new phone named Xiaomi 5X has popped up on a Chinese poster, revealing all its specifications. Interestingly the leaked poster, which mentions Xiaomi Mi 5X says the phone will have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and 4GB RAM, not the 660 one mentioned in the report.More news: Aston Villa fans react to latest signing - 'About time', 'buzzing'
Off late, we have been hearing a lot about Xiaomi's upcoming sub-brand, which is rumored to be called Lanmi.
A leaked photo of a mysterious Xiaomi phone that surfaced in the previous week. A native storage capacity of 64GB is to be expected as well. All of these internal memory storages can be further expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The device is anticipated to have a dual camera setup on the back, something that has become the norm among many new Android devices these days. On the front, it will sport a 5-megapixel front-facing shooter for capturing selfies and making video calls. The company tried out with the device apart from the excellent features, and the affordable price tag "flash sale" strategy. Other connectivity options on the device include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, IR Blaster, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.More news: As protests hit Indu Sarkar, firector has a question for Rahul
As for pricing, the Snapdragon 625 SoC-powered Xiaomi Redmi 5 with 3GB RAM and 16GB ROM is tipped to retail at CNY 859 (approximately Rs. 8,150), and CNY 1039 (approximately Rs. 9,850). The speculated launch is dated as July 26 but there is no official confirmation from company's side till now. Redmi Note 5 device images were also leaked, and this one is expected to have a full HD resolution display, but a smaller 3680mAh battery.More news: Cancelled $30K wedding becomes dinner for homeless
- Cilic ready to step up against record-chasing Federer
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S9 with Snapdragon 840 spotted on Geekbench
- Anytime: Amazon's new messaging app to make it's debut soon
- Presidential Election 2017: Himachal Pradesh Records 100 Per Cent Polling
- UK, Australian leaders visit site of Borough Market attack
- Pakistan targets ISIL in operation along Afghan border
- Bakayoko complete Chelsea deal
- Analysts See $0.65 EPS for QTS Realty Trust Inc (QTS)
- Is Priyanka Chopra Saying That She Is In A Relationship?
- Four Men Detained By Police After Woman Found Dead In Melbourne