Now for the coming weekend, both Saturday and Sunday look like they will be mostly sunny with highs in the upper 90s. Light northwest wind becoming north 5 to 10 miles per hour in the afternoon. North northeast wind around 5 miles per hour. South wind 5 to 15 miles per hour.
Sunday: Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 79.
Tonight|A mostly clear sky.
Other thunderstorm systems expected to hit the Midwest later this week also have a chance of making it to the Atlantic, according to the AccuWeather report.
Temperatures reach into the mid-80s today, it will be partly sunny to mostly cloudy, and there is a chance for spotty afternoon storms.More news: Presidential Election 2017: Himachal Pradesh Records 100 Per Cent Polling
Monday: Sunny, with a high near 95.
Tuesday - Sunny, with a high near 81.
Tonight - Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
Southwest winds will be between 20 and 30 miles per hour.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 76. Lows through this period will be in the mid-70s with mostly clear skies.More news: Is Priyanka Chopra Saying That She Is In A Relationship?
Thursday: Sunny and hot with a high near 100.
Saturday night: Mostly clear with a low around 77.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 78.
Friday, July 21 - Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.More news: Korean Golfer Park Sung-hyun Wins US Women's Open
- Sasikala VIP treatment: DIG transferred to traffic department, JDS lambasts govt.
- Spanish police reveal details of Europe-wide horsemeat scandal
- Four Men Detained By Police After Woman Found Dead In Melbourne
- Pakistan targets ISIL in operation along Afghan border
- IIFA 2017: Alia and Shahid receive Best Actor Award for Udta Punjab
- Cancelled $30K wedding becomes dinner for homeless
- Australian MP's swipe at Donald Trump's sexist Brigitte Macron 'compliment'
- Anytime: Amazon's new messaging app to make it's debut soon
- Feng leads by one at US Open
- Indian-origin doctor finds 27 contact lenses in woman's eye in UK