The Spanish worldwide is back on home soil and will undergo a medical next week at the Sanchez Pizjuan after a cut-price £8million fee was agreed.More news: Alfred Angelo Closed Its Stores and Brides Are Rightly Bugging Out
Nolito has made no secret of his desire to return to Spanish football, and Sevilla is a good move for the player, with the transfer helping his chances of making Spain's World Cup squad.
The transfer is likely to be sealed by the end of the weekend, with the Andalusians paying around nine million euros for the Spanish global winger.
Having been burnt previously by Sevilla on loans, Manchester City have been determined to get a permanent deal, even if that's at a reduced price.More news: Israeli forces kill Palestinian in West Bank raid
The forward will pen a three-year deal with Sevilla and will link up with fellow new recruits Ever Banega, Luis Muriel, Guiodo Pizzaro and Sebastian Corchia.
However, he played just once more in the second half of the campaign.More news: John Bernecker's girlfriend calls for sets to be safer after stuntman's death
- Amtrak: Work is ahead of schedule at Penn Station
- Marvel Powers United VR Game Announced During D23 Expo
- Dana White Responds To McGregor Racist Allegations To Mayweather
- White Sox deal starter Quintana to Cubs
- Man rescued after being trapped for 3 hours inside ATM
- Analysts See $0.65 EPS for QTS Realty Trust Inc (QTS)
- Nokia 8 Leaked in India | Know Price, Specifications & Launch Date
- Blair: Still a chance to stop Brexit
- Jimmy Anderson frustrated by England's batting against South Africa
- Jose Mourinho targeting two more signings for Man United this summer