The Spanish worldwide is back on home soil and will undergo a medical next week at the Sanchez Pizjuan after a cut-price £8million fee was agreed.More news: John Bernecker's girlfriend calls for sets to be safer after stuntman's death
Nolito has made no secret of his desire to return to Spanish football, and Sevilla is a good move for the player, with the transfer helping his chances of making Spain's World Cup squad.
The transfer is likely to be sealed by the end of the weekend, with the Andalusians paying around nine million euros for the Spanish global winger.
Having been burnt previously by Sevilla on loans, Manchester City have been determined to get a permanent deal, even if that's at a reduced price.More news: Alfred Angelo Closed Its Stores and Brides Are Rightly Bugging Out
The forward will pen a three-year deal with Sevilla and will link up with fellow new recruits Ever Banega, Luis Muriel, Guiodo Pizzaro and Sebastian Corchia.
However, he played just once more in the second half of the campaign.More news: MCA and Krishnarjuna Yudham: Nani announces his next two projects
- Marvel Powers United VR Game Announced During D23 Expo
- Gold Cup: US 3, Nicaragua 0
- Analysts See $0.65 EPS for QTS Realty Trust Inc (QTS)
- Amtrak: Work is ahead of schedule at Penn Station
- Is Priyanka Chopra Saying That She Is In A Relationship?
- McConnell defers action on health care until after McCain's surgery
- Almost 3500 Colorado voters cancel registration over Trump voter fraud probe
- Skydiver texts wife to say he won't pull cord when jumping
- Sasikala VIP treatment: DIG transferred to traffic department, JDS lambasts govt.
- White Sox deal starter Quintana to Cubs