LONDON-Sophie Turner is "terrified" of "Game of Thrones" coming to an end as she doesn't know what she'll do with herself. "It gets past sibling squabbling, it gets into two people power struggling".
Discussing her storyline with Access Hollywood, Sophie said: "The past seven seasons have seen her adapting to these situations while being a prisoner while being a victim and a captive". Which is what makes the IMDb records on Sansa's Season 7 appearance in the show a touch concerning. "This season, it's really interesting", she said. Before, she was a victim in many ways. "So she's nearly more vulnerable now than she ever was".More news: As protests hit Indu Sarkar, firector has a question for Rahul
Sophie's character, Sansa Stark, plays a pivotal role in the popular American television series.
Don't miss season 7 of Game of Thrones when it premieres this Sunday (July 16) on HBO!More news: Cabrera Bello: I played round of my life to win Scottish Open
And the beauty admits she often has fans of the show come up to her on the street and greet her as her character, but insists it can be "quite jarring" for them as she's nothing like Sansa in real life. "True born daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark, born here at Winterfell or a motherless bastard born in the South?"More news: Presidential Election 2017: Himachal Pradesh Records 100 Per Cent Polling
But Sansa is conflicted over whether to trust him after he previously handed her over to evil Ramsay.
- Sevilla sign Nolito from Manchester City in £7.9m deal
- Pakistan targets ISIL in operation along Afghan border
- Anytime: Amazon's new messaging app to make it's debut soon
- Pipe falls on van in Orlando
- Bakayoko complete Chelsea deal
- Heavy rain triggers flood in Kalahandi
- Xiaomi Mi 5X Specs and Price Leaked
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian in West Bank raid
- Cancelled $30K wedding becomes dinner for homeless
- Murray, Hingis Win Wimbledon Mixed Doubles