LONDON-Sophie Turner is "terrified" of "Game of Thrones" coming to an end as she doesn't know what she'll do with herself. "It gets past sibling squabbling, it gets into two people power struggling".
Discussing her storyline with Access Hollywood, Sophie said: "The past seven seasons have seen her adapting to these situations while being a prisoner while being a victim and a captive". Which is what makes the IMDb records on Sansa's Season 7 appearance in the show a touch concerning. "This season, it's really interesting", she said. Before, she was a victim in many ways. "So she's nearly more vulnerable now than she ever was".More news: Is Priyanka Chopra Saying That She Is In A Relationship?
Sophie's character, Sansa Stark, plays a pivotal role in the popular American television series.
Don't miss season 7 of Game of Thrones when it premieres this Sunday (July 16) on HBO!More news: Baby Justin Trudeau Met His Namesake And It Was Beyond Adorable
And the beauty admits she often has fans of the show come up to her on the street and greet her as her character, but insists it can be "quite jarring" for them as she's nothing like Sansa in real life. "True born daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark, born here at Winterfell or a motherless bastard born in the South?"More news: UK, Australian leaders visit site of Borough Market attack
But Sansa is conflicted over whether to trust him after he previously handed her over to evil Ramsay.
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S9 with Snapdragon 840 spotted on Geekbench
- Anytime: Amazon's new messaging app to make it's debut soon
- Pakistan targets ISIL in operation along Afghan border
- Cabrera Bello: I played round of my life to win Scottish Open
- As protests hit Indu Sarkar, firector has a question for Rahul
- Pipe falls on van in Orlando
- Xiaomi Mi 5X Specs and Price Leaked
- Feng leads by one at US Open
- Murray, Hingis Win Wimbledon Mixed Doubles
- Korean Golfer Park Sung-hyun Wins US Women's Open