LONDON-Sophie Turner is "terrified" of "Game of Thrones" coming to an end as she doesn't know what she'll do with herself. "It gets past sibling squabbling, it gets into two people power struggling".
Discussing her storyline with Access Hollywood, Sophie said: "The past seven seasons have seen her adapting to these situations while being a prisoner while being a victim and a captive". Which is what makes the IMDb records on Sansa's Season 7 appearance in the show a touch concerning. "This season, it's really interesting", she said. Before, she was a victim in many ways. "So she's nearly more vulnerable now than she ever was".More news: Pakistan targets ISIL in operation along Afghan border
Sophie's character, Sansa Stark, plays a pivotal role in the popular American television series.
Don't miss season 7 of Game of Thrones when it premieres this Sunday (July 16) on HBO!More news: Bakayoko complete Chelsea deal
And the beauty admits she often has fans of the show come up to her on the street and greet her as her character, but insists it can be "quite jarring" for them as she's nothing like Sansa in real life. "True born daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark, born here at Winterfell or a motherless bastard born in the South?"More news: Heavy rain triggers flood in Kalahandi
But Sansa is conflicted over whether to trust him after he previously handed her over to evil Ramsay.
- Presidential Election 2017: Himachal Pradesh Records 100 Per Cent Polling
- Indian-origin doctor finds 27 contact lenses in woman's eye in UK
- Feng leads by one at US Open
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian in West Bank raid
- As protests hit Indu Sarkar, firector has a question for Rahul
- Korean Golfer Park Sung-hyun Wins US Women's Open
- Is Priyanka Chopra Saying That She Is In A Relationship?
- Sevilla sign Nolito from Manchester City in £7.9m deal
- Power second in Indycar Toronto practice
- OJ Simpson Parole Hearing: Nevada Officials to Decide Fate in Coming Days