Police still haven't worked out the identity of a woman found dead in a shower in Melbourne's CBD during a bucks trip.
The woman, who is in her 20s and has not yet been formally identified by police, is understood to be a Victorian resident, reported Nine News.
The woman found dead in a shower at a Melbourne buck's party was reportedly a member of the Australian Defence Force. Police tested the body for illicit drugs but toxicology results could take weeks.More news: Pakistan targets ISIL in operation along Afghan border
It's believed the woman, aged in her 20s, returned to the hotel room with the men on Saturday night.
The apartment was being rented out by 11 men, in the city for a buck's party.
Police say the exact circumstances surrounding her death are unknown and the four men are now being interviewed.More news: OJ Simpson Parole Hearing: Nevada Officials to Decide Fate in Coming Days
The groom-to-be remained inside the hotel lobby, talking on his mobile phone.
While seven of the men, who police described as witnesses to the incident, left the hotel around 2:30pm on Sunday, the groom-to-be stayed behind.
Police refused to comment further until the woman was identified.More news: John Bernecker's girlfriend calls for sets to be safer after stuntman's death
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers.
- Aston Villa fans react to latest signing - 'About time', 'buzzing'
- Marvel Powers United VR Game Announced During D23 Expo
- Cancelled $30K wedding becomes dinner for homeless
- Indian-origin doctor finds 27 contact lenses in woman's eye in UK
- Feng leads by one at US Open
- IIFA 2017: Alia and Shahid receive Best Actor Award for Udta Punjab
- Cilic ready to step up against record-chasing Federer
- Korean Golfer Park Sung-hyun Wins US Women's Open
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S9 with Snapdragon 840 spotted on Geekbench
- Australian MP's swipe at Donald Trump's sexist Brigitte Macron 'compliment'