Police still haven't worked out the identity of a woman found dead in a shower in Melbourne's CBD during a bucks trip.
The woman, who is in her 20s and has not yet been formally identified by police, is understood to be a Victorian resident, reported Nine News.
The woman found dead in a shower at a Melbourne buck's party was reportedly a member of the Australian Defence Force. Police tested the body for illicit drugs but toxicology results could take weeks.More news: Feng leads by one at US Open
It's believed the woman, aged in her 20s, returned to the hotel room with the men on Saturday night.
The apartment was being rented out by 11 men, in the city for a buck's party.
Police say the exact circumstances surrounding her death are unknown and the four men are now being interviewed.More news: Mark Ruffalo Claims Another Standalone Movie for The Hulk Will "Never Happen"
The groom-to-be remained inside the hotel lobby, talking on his mobile phone.
While seven of the men, who police described as witnesses to the incident, left the hotel around 2:30pm on Sunday, the groom-to-be stayed behind.
Police refused to comment further until the woman was identified.More news: MCA and Krishnarjuna Yudham: Nani announces his next two projects
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers.
- Marvel Powers United VR Game Announced During D23 Expo
- Aston Villa fans react to latest signing - 'About time', 'buzzing'
- Indian-origin doctor finds 27 contact lenses in woman's eye in UK
- Sevilla sign Nolito from Manchester City in £7.9m deal
- Power second in Indycar Toronto practice
- Cancelled $30K wedding becomes dinner for homeless
- Presidential Election 2017: Himachal Pradesh Records 100 Per Cent Polling
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian in West Bank raid
- Korean Golfer Park Sung-hyun Wins US Women's Open
- Australian MP's swipe at Donald Trump's sexist Brigitte Macron 'compliment'