Security, state troopers, local cops surround them.
South Korean golfer Sung Hyun Park won the U.S. Women's Open Golf tournament. He's the first sitting president to attend a US Women's Open. However, there was no reaction, as such, from the 1 p.m. lunchtime crowd to the protest, which lasted for less than five minutes.
"Crazy wacked out libs", one woman said as she walked past the area. Another yelled out, "Go into the woods and find Hillary".More news: Cancelled $30K wedding becomes dinner for homeless
"Thank you to all of the supporters, who far out-numbered the protesters, yesterday at the Women's U.S. Open".
The announcement of Cobb's hiring comes after a tumultuous week in Washington that saw allegations over Russia's role in the vote intensify, following reports that the U.S. president's eldest son took a June 2016 meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer who was said to have damaging information on Hillary Clinton.
For their initial visit on the second day of the golf championship, Melania kept things low-key on arrival with a form-fitting, long-sleeved white shirt and high-waisted navy pants with a caramel belt.More news: Alleged Samsung Galaxy S9 with Snapdragon 840 spotted on Geekbench
Almost a dozen members of SOMA Action, a six-month-old group from South Orange and Maplewood, arrived wearing shirts saying "Dump sexist Trump".
Another group, We the People NJ-07 - which is made up of members from New Jersey's Seventh Congressional District - was also involved in the day's protests, which included fans holding pink umbrellas.
Mr Trump has spent numerous weekends visiting his own properties and golf courses, raising alarms from ethics experts and critics who say he is using the presidency to bolster his properties' profiles and enrich himself. "We just want to be able to show our support for (the players) and our objections to Donald Trump - the fact that the LPGA still had to have it here in light of all the comments and actions that he's taken that are contrary to women's rights". In many cases, we look at what he was reacting to and whether what he said was accurate.More news: MCA and Krishnarjuna Yudham: Nani announces his next two projects
- Almost 3500 Colorado voters cancel registration over Trump voter fraud probe
- Sevilla sign Nolito from Manchester City in £7.9m deal
- As protests hit Indu Sarkar, firector has a question for Rahul
- Analysts See $0.65 EPS for QTS Realty Trust Inc (QTS)
- Skydiver texts wife to say he won't pull cord when jumping
- Australian MP's swipe at Donald Trump's sexist Brigitte Macron 'compliment'
- Blair: Still a chance to stop Brexit
- Korean Golfer Park Sung-hyun Wins US Women's Open
- Power second in Indycar Toronto practice
- Sasikala VIP treatment: DIG transferred to traffic department, JDS lambasts govt.