Security, state troopers, local cops surround them.
South Korean golfer Sung Hyun Park won the U.S. Women's Open Golf tournament. He's the first sitting president to attend a US Women's Open. However, there was no reaction, as such, from the 1 p.m. lunchtime crowd to the protest, which lasted for less than five minutes.
Feng leads by one at US Open
"Crazy wacked out libs", one woman said as she walked past the area. Another yelled out, "Go into the woods and find Hillary".
"Thank you to all of the supporters, who far out-numbered the protesters, yesterday at the Women's U.S. Open".More news: Cilic ready to step up against record-chasing Federer
The announcement of Cobb's hiring comes after a tumultuous week in Washington that saw allegations over Russia's role in the vote intensify, following reports that the U.S. president's eldest son took a June 2016 meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer who was said to have damaging information on Hillary Clinton.
For their initial visit on the second day of the golf championship, Melania kept things low-key on arrival with a form-fitting, long-sleeved white shirt and high-waisted navy pants with a caramel belt.More news: Nokia 8 Leaked in India | Know Price, Specifications & Launch Date
Almost a dozen members of SOMA Action, a six-month-old group from South Orange and Maplewood, arrived wearing shirts saying "Dump sexist Trump".
Another group, We the People NJ-07 - which is made up of members from New Jersey's Seventh Congressional District - was also involved in the day's protests, which included fans holding pink umbrellas.More news: OJ Simpson Parole Hearing: Nevada Officials to Decide Fate in Coming Days
Mr Trump has spent numerous weekends visiting his own properties and golf courses, raising alarms from ethics experts and critics who say he is using the presidency to bolster his properties' profiles and enrich himself. "We just want to be able to show our support for (the players) and our objections to Donald Trump - the fact that the LPGA still had to have it here in light of all the comments and actions that he's taken that are contrary to women's rights". In many cases, we look at what he was reacting to and whether what he said was accurate.
- Korean Golfer Park Sung-hyun Wins US Women's Open
- As protests hit Indu Sarkar, firector has a question for Rahul
- Redskins, Cousins Headed Toward Expensive Contract Deadline
- John Bernecker's girlfriend calls for sets to be safer after stuntman's death
- IIFA 2017: Alia and Shahid receive Best Actor Award for Udta Punjab
- Is Priyanka Chopra Saying That She Is In A Relationship?
- Mark Ruffalo Claims Another Standalone Movie for The Hulk Will "Never Happen"
- MCA and Krishnarjuna Yudham: Nani announces his next two projects
- Pakistan targets ISIL in operation along Afghan border
- Skydiver texts wife to say he won't pull cord when jumping