The couple had chosen to name their newborn after Mr Trudeau as a gesture of appreciation to their adopted country.
Syrian refugees Afraa Hajj Hammoud and Mohammed Belal made a decision to give their newborn a name that would reflect their gratitude to Canada for allowing them to settle and start a new life.More news: Cilic ready to step up against record-chasing Federer
Baby Trudeau is the son of Syrian refugees Muhammad and Afraa Bilan.
The prime minister Justin Trudeau is that he also fell in love Despacito, THE song of the summer in which the canadian artist Justin Bieber pushes the note! Trudeau received 163 Syrian refugees in Toronto while thousands more arrived.
Agencies in the country also launched workshops to help refugees. However, the government came under further criticisms for not providing enough services.More news: Four Men Detained By Police After Woman Found Dead In Melbourne
Either way, Justin Trudeau issued his "PM Mix playlist" on Spotify Saturday. "He held (the baby) and he said, 'This is Justin-Trudeau, ' and then he says, 'I appreciate that you named him after my name", she said further.
As per a Huffington Post report, the Bilals are not the only family to name their child after Trudeau. "It's true the name Justin is Western and we are Eastern and Arabs but out of my admiration of Trudeau, I had no problem to name my son Justin - because I like this person", Ahmed Doso, one such parent, told CBC.More news: Aston Villa fans react to latest signing - 'About time', 'buzzing'
- Indian-origin doctor finds 27 contact lenses in woman's eye in UK
- Heavy rain triggers flood in Kalahandi
- Is Priyanka Chopra Saying That She Is In A Relationship?
- OJ Simpson Parole Hearing: Nevada Officials to Decide Fate in Coming Days
- Game of Thrones season 7: Sophie Turner warns Sansa will be 'unlikeable'
- Presidential Election 2017: Himachal Pradesh Records 100 Per Cent Polling
- Cancelled $30K wedding becomes dinner for homeless
- Warmer temperatures this weekend
- Feng leads by one at US Open
- Bakayoko complete Chelsea deal