The "mysterious new phone" looks nearly identical to Samsung's current range, but there are several small differences that suggest it could be the new Note 8, Alphr says.More news: Power second in Indycar Toronto practice
New Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be the most expensive smartphone in the history of the brand, since its price will be over $ 1,100 United States dollars for the minimum configuration. Mr. Mauro says peer-reviewed research reveals aesthetics matter much more than previously believed, as older surveys pegged looks as influencing only 7% of a phone purchase.
The device is expected to be official unveiled some time later next month, with a release on the market shortly after.
On the other hand, there are at least 3 reasons why you might not want to take up this incredible Galaxy S8 deal on Groupon: the Galaxy Note 8, the iPhone 8 and the Google Pixel 2.More news: Skydiver texts wife to say he won't pull cord when jumping
This led to Samsung recalling the phones in October. It is highly anticipated to offer dual rear camera setup with one wide angle lens and one telephoto lens. What do you think of the latest Note 8 renders; are you a fan?
The wider display, however, suggests that the handset could be the early renders of Galaxy Note 8. One thing which differentiates the Galaxy Note 8 from Galaxy S8 series is the S-Pen support. The dual cameras are positioned vertically while the leaked rear panel also points to the fact that the fingerprint scanner is missing. Samsung has also displaced Apple to become the world's most profitable tech company.More news: Is Priyanka Chopra Saying That She Is In A Relationship?
- Nokia 8 Leaked in India | Know Price, Specifications & Launch Date
- Sevilla sign Nolito from Manchester City in £7.9m deal
- John Bernecker's girlfriend calls for sets to be safer after stuntman's death
- White Sox deal starter Quintana to Cubs
- Cancelled $30K wedding becomes dinner for homeless
- Pakistan targets ISIL in operation along Afghan border
- OJ Simpson Parole Hearing: Nevada Officials to Decide Fate in Coming Days
- McConnell defers action on health care until after McCain's surgery
- Jimmy Anderson frustrated by England's batting against South Africa
- MCA and Krishnarjuna Yudham: Nani announces his next two projects