Manchester United, at present, are unwilling to sell their best player, but it is believed that Jose Mourinho would agree if the price is right.More news: The US Puts More Pressure On China Over North Korea
"We don't have our door closed". Well, we know that Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata won't be one of them.
Lukaku and Lindelof will be under the spotlight as major acquisitions, with both players expected to secure starting places in the season ahead. We need more, we wanted four, so I would say 50 per cent of the job is done, but I don't want to say that because everything is so hard.
The Belgium global is due to make his debut on United's pre-season tour of America next week.
When questioned about Ibrahimovic, Mourinho chose to be honest and said the possibility was there for a new deal to be agreed once Zlatan has recovered from his injury in January.More news: Jerusalem shooting: Attack near Old City leaves three dead, police says
"It's possible, it's open". From his point of view he made the decision of wanting to play football still at the highest level.
"Zlatan wasn't happy with the way his season finished, he challenged himself to keep playing at the top level".
"So maybe we don't get two, we get one, but we need one more to give us more options".More news: France steps in to resolve Gulf crisis
- Krauthammer: Trump Jr.'s 'Bungled Collusion Is Still Collusion'
- The Incredibles 2 will pick up right where the first film ends
- Stock to Watch For: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
- Mom arrested for using vehicle to tow kids
- Live Coverage For Fiji Vs Samoa Today On Fiji One
- Pixar reveal Elastigirl will be the focus of The Incredibles 2
- European Union (Withdrawal) Bill published
- Solar Storm May Spark Northern Lights Over BC This Weekend
- JC Penney Company, Inc. (JCP)
- Jagga Jasoos Box-Office Collection : It earns Decent amount on Opening day