Manchester United, at present, are unwilling to sell their best player, but it is believed that Jose Mourinho would agree if the price is right.More news: Funeral for NY trooper killed while responding to domestic dispute
"We don't have our door closed". Well, we know that Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata won't be one of them.
Lukaku and Lindelof will be under the spotlight as major acquisitions, with both players expected to secure starting places in the season ahead. We need more, we wanted four, so I would say 50 per cent of the job is done, but I don't want to say that because everything is so hard.
The Belgium global is due to make his debut on United's pre-season tour of America next week.
When questioned about Ibrahimovic, Mourinho chose to be honest and said the possibility was there for a new deal to be agreed once Zlatan has recovered from his injury in January.More news: European Union (Withdrawal) Bill published
"It's possible, it's open". From his point of view he made the decision of wanting to play football still at the highest level.
"Zlatan wasn't happy with the way his season finished, he challenged himself to keep playing at the top level".
"So maybe we don't get two, we get one, but we need one more to give us more options".More news: Pixar reveal Elastigirl will be the focus of The Incredibles 2
- Over 7 millions pounds of hot dogs recalled after bone fragments found
- Democrats Release New Bill On Russia And Iran Sanctions
- Mom arrested for using vehicle to tow kids
- The US Puts More Pressure On China Over North Korea
- The Incredibles 2 will pick up right where the first film ends
- President Trump Russia Update
- Krauthammer: Trump Jr.'s 'Bungled Collusion Is Still Collusion'
- Tollywood rattled by drug taint, actors served notices
- Solar Storm May Spark Northern Lights Over BC This Weekend
- Wenger reveals he has exchanged messages with Alexis Sanchez over player's future