Manchester United, at present, are unwilling to sell their best player, but it is believed that Jose Mourinho would agree if the price is right.More news: 'Aladdin': Disney Remake Finds Its Leads
"We don't have our door closed". Well, we know that Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata won't be one of them.
Lukaku and Lindelof will be under the spotlight as major acquisitions, with both players expected to secure starting places in the season ahead. We need more, we wanted four, so I would say 50 per cent of the job is done, but I don't want to say that because everything is so hard.
The Belgium global is due to make his debut on United's pre-season tour of America next week.
When questioned about Ibrahimovic, Mourinho chose to be honest and said the possibility was there for a new deal to be agreed once Zlatan has recovered from his injury in January.More news: Wenger reveals he has exchanged messages with Alexis Sanchez over player's future
"It's possible, it's open". From his point of view he made the decision of wanting to play football still at the highest level.
"Zlatan wasn't happy with the way his season finished, he challenged himself to keep playing at the top level".
"So maybe we don't get two, we get one, but we need one more to give us more options".More news: Stock to Watch For: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
- Pacific Tropical Storm: Fernanda Expected To Strengthen Moving West
- The Incredibles 2 will pick up right where the first film ends
- President Trump Russia Update
- Mom arrested for using vehicle to tow kids
- Democrats Release New Bill On Russia And Iran Sanctions
- Funeral for NY trooper killed while responding to domestic dispute
- European Union (Withdrawal) Bill published
- Krauthammer: Trump Jr.'s 'Bungled Collusion Is Still Collusion'
- Former QB Babe Parilli dies at 87
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Launches 2018, Toy Story World Revealed