One of the staples of WWE Network original programming is having its broadcast schedule significantly reduced.
A year ago the WWE brand split returned, and WWE debuted a new show after SmackDown Live called Talking Smack.
While the show won't be airing as a weekly series, at least we'll still get to see Young and some of the superstars on the show after SmackDown's PPV events.More news: Salman sings 'Happy Birthday' for Katrina in NY
WWE made an unpopular decision on Friday when they cancelled SmackDown LIVE's after-show called Talking Smack, which was a popular show for WWE fans. "Talking Smack and Raw Talk will air following pay-per-view events, and Tuesday will continue to feature 205 LIVE". Thankfully, the WWE will keep both Talking Smack and Raw Talk going as post-pay per view programs.
Opinion: I have no idea why this show needed to be canceled as it would seem to be as simple as getting a camera crew and finding someone to talk to.
On this week's episode of Still Real Radio we're talking about Samoa Joe's performance in his big Universal Championship match with Brock Lesnar, as well as all the highlights from WWE Great Balls of Fire.More news: De Mistura: Direct Syrian Talks in Upcoming Rounds
After this, many rivalries built up with some altercation on the programme to move it forward.
So is the life of Renee Young.More news: Liverpool join Chelsea in race to sign Gabonese striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Women's WC: New Zealand win toss, put India to bat
- DA to give update in Cosmo DiNardo missing men case
- Redrow plc (LON:RDW) has analysts on the Bullish side this week
- Defying Trump, Jerry Brown to showcase American climate change efforts
- Facebook's built-in camera does GIFs now
- GOP facing White House pressure to pass new healthcare bill
- These pictures show how sure Morata was of joining Man United
- Windy Forecast For Cariboo Wildfires
- Greystones man dons skirt to join women's doubles match at Wimbledon
- Watch EVO 2017 Live-Streams Right Here