England, Australia and South Africa are already in the last-four stage.
The first semi-final will be held on 18th July in which the teams in the first and fourth place will battle for a seat in the finals whereas second and third placed teams will play against each other in the second semi-final which will be held on 20th July.
Download the News Nation Mobile App and stay connected with top stories from India and around the world.More news: Afghan girls fly to USA for robotics fair
India vs New Zealand will be broadcast live on Star Sports 1 and Star Sports 1 HD.
IST: FOUR! Mithali Raj cuts through the offside for a boundary. Despite earning the tag of pre-tournament favourites, the desperate need to better their recent record in World Cups can bring in extra pressure and New Zealand would be cautious to not let that deny them another shot at glory.
The 34-year-old improved her average to 51.5 in her 183rd ODI as she shared a second-wicket stand of 157 with opener Punam Raut (106) - India posting a score of 226-7 at Bristol. That's what makes world champions.More news: Cousins charged in homicides of four Pennsylvania men
India will also hope for a better show from their bowling unit led by the world's highest ODI wicket-taker Jhulan Goswami and assisted by the spin trio of Ekta Bisht, Harmanpreet Kaur and Deepti Sharma. As a team, we have to step up. We've had one washout and then losses against Australia and England but we've played some really good cricket.
Suzie Bates (c), Rachel Priest (w), Amy Satterthwaite, Katey Martin, Sophie Devine, Katie Perkins, Maddy Green, Amelia Kerr, Hannah Rowe, Lea Tahuhu, Leigh Kasperek.More news: HBO's Westworld, NBC's Saturday Night Live Lead Emmy Nominations
- Dow ends at 2nd straight record ahead of bank earnings
- Williams - Muguruza, the expected final
- DA to give update in Cosmo DiNardo missing men case
- How Many ON Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ:ON)'s Analysts Are Bullish?
- Live Updates from the D23 Disney Animation Panel!
- Fire in Honolulu apartment block kills three
- Tulsa cop resigns after being acquitted in shooting of unarmed black man
- Kucinich: Trump Jr. Meeting Is a 'Bunch of Nothing'
- Nice attack: Prosecutor calls for ban on Paris Match photos
- Ryan Lochte cleared of false-report charge after 'robbery' at Rio Olympics