While the occasion is usually a highly ceremonial affair, French president Emmanuel Macron's first July 14 parade took a slightly unconventional turn, as he invited the Army band to perform a jazzy rendition of...
Yes, it's as tragic as it sounds.More news: Fire in Honolulu apartment block kills three
Anyway, the medley itself features the legendary French electronic duo's mega hits like "One More Time", "Get Lucky", "Digital Love", and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger". And because France is a Chill and Cool country, it celebrates by making its military play a bunch of Daft Punk, France's most accomplished robots.
There's a lot of stuff President Donald Trump doesn't seem to understand: equality, the news, foreign policy, common decency, and hair brushing to name but a few. The two were treated to an absolutely awesome Daft Punk medley preformed by The French Military Band. Unsurprisingly, it's entirely the sort of fun Pres. Donald Trump does not understand.More news: Former Senator Scott Ludlam's whistlebower has come forward
Macron lights up when he presumably recognizes "Get Lucky", though, and while Trump's face doesn't really change, it does look like he said the word "beautiful" to somebody, so maybe he's not as displeased about it as he looks.More news: Trump to French first lady: 'You're in such good shape'
- Garbine Muguruza vs. Venus Williams - player profiles
- Donald Trump Jr meeting: Russian lobbyist and former Soviet officer confirms attendance
- Live Updates from the D23 Disney Animation Panel!
- Klopp takes a vow of silence over Liverpool's top targets
- Tulsa cop resigns after being acquitted in shooting of unarmed black man
- Security intensified at Kamal Haasan's residence
- It is mischievous for anyone to say I've congratulated Makarfi - Sheriff
- China intruded territory in Doklam, says Centre; Oppn promises support
- Gayle, big players could be back in Windies fold
- Nice attack: Prosecutor calls for ban on Paris Match photos