While the occasion is usually a highly ceremonial affair, French president Emmanuel Macron's first July 14 parade took a slightly unconventional turn, as he invited the Army band to perform a jazzy rendition of...
Yes, it's as tragic as it sounds.More news: Multiple reports: Second person arrested in missing men case
Anyway, the medley itself features the legendary French electronic duo's mega hits like "One More Time", "Get Lucky", "Digital Love", and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger". And because France is a Chill and Cool country, it celebrates by making its military play a bunch of Daft Punk, France's most accomplished robots.
There's a lot of stuff President Donald Trump doesn't seem to understand: equality, the news, foreign policy, common decency, and hair brushing to name but a few. The two were treated to an absolutely awesome Daft Punk medley preformed by The French Military Band. Unsurprisingly, it's entirely the sort of fun Pres. Donald Trump does not understand.More news: Klopp takes a vow of silence over Liverpool's top targets
Macron lights up when he presumably recognizes "Get Lucky", though, and while Trump's face doesn't really change, it does look like he said the word "beautiful" to somebody, so maybe he's not as displeased about it as he looks.More news: China intruded territory in Doklam, says Centre; Oppn promises support
- Nice attack: Prosecutor calls for ban on Paris Match photos
- Ryan Lochte cleared of false-report charge after 'robbery' at Rio Olympics
- Fire in Honolulu apartment block kills three
- Williams - Muguruza, the expected final
- Live Updates from the D23 Disney Animation Panel!
- It is mischievous for anyone to say I've congratulated Makarfi - Sheriff
- Daft Punk Medley Performance At Bastille Day Parade With Trump And Macron
- Kucinich: Trump Jr. Meeting Is a 'Bunch of Nothing'
- Tulsa cop resigns after being acquitted in shooting of unarmed black man
- How Many ON Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ:ON)'s Analysts Are Bullish?