He has been heading the probe into the sensational drug scam that has been shaking various sectors including Tollywood, corporate educational institutions, IT and corporate world in Hyderabad for the last two weeks. There is no pressure on him from the government, " Narasimha Reddy had said at Suryapet on Friday while on his way to Khammam from Hyderabad.
TS Excise And Enforcement Director Akun Sabarwal Cancels His Leave Tollywood Drug Mafia TS Excise And Enforcement Director Akun Sabarwal Cancels His Leave:Tollywood Drug Mafia: Telangana Excise and Enforcement Director Akun Sabarwal has canceled his leave in view of the seriousness of the case as per the directions of Telangana Home minister, say sources.More news: British Grand Prix: All eyes are on Lewis Hamilton
It has been speculated that the upright officer has chosen to go on leave unwilling to take the pressure. Dr Sabharwal indicated that the list may go up further and 30 to 35 persons from the film industry may be summoned for questioning. Justifying his leave of absence, Akun had clarified that his leave was purely on his personal reasons and it can not be canceled now. "Leave has got nothing to do with the case", the enforcement chief had said yesterday.
Superstar Ravi Teja's driver, Srinivas Raju, heroine Charmee, popular director Puri Jagannath (of Budhha Hoga Tera Baap fame in Hindi), young heroes Tarun, Navadeep and heroine Mumaith Khan and character actor Subba Raju are among those who are believed to have been served notices, according to sources in the special investigation team (SIT). "He asked us not to spare anyone irrespective of the status of the persons behind the drugs cases", a P&E officer unwilling to be named said.More news: JC Penney Company, Inc. (JCP)
This news comes after the arrest of twelve people over the drug bust that revealed that top schools and colleges in the city were using LSD and other drugs that they bought from the dealers.
Akun is known for his dynamic leadership wherever he is posted.More news: President Trump Russia Update
The DCA conducted a series of raids on blood banks, pharma manufacturing facilities, corporate hospitals, online pharmacies, and medical shops across the state.
- Solar Storm May Spark Northern Lights Over BC This Weekend
- Man charged in deaths of 4 missing men in Pennsylvania
- Rajon Rondo reportedly signs with Pelicans
- Jagga Jasoos Box-Office Collection : It earns Decent amount on Opening day
- Over 7 millions pounds of hot dogs recalled after bone fragments found
- 'Aladdin': Disney Remake Finds Its Leads
- First Female Fields Medal Winner, Maryam Mirzakhani, Dies at Age 40
- Pacific Tropical Storm: Fernanda Expected To Strengthen Moving West
- Manchester United 'were interested' in Real Madrid's Morata before completing Lukaku deal
- Salman sings 'Happy Birthday' for Katrina in NY