Seldom do wee see him getting awards.
"I was nominated alongside Jackie Shroff and others. In fact, I love to perform at such ceremonies kyunki mujhe kuch bhi nahin karne ke paise milte hai (because I get paid for not doing anything)", says the actor. He also confessed that the only one date he remembers right now is Katrina's birthday. However, we think their beauty and hair game were right on point. And before long, he was singing the birthday song to everybody's surprise.
Later, at a limited media gathering, when Katrina was asked a memorable thing she did when she was 18, she said, "I met Salman". It was star-studded as expected and marking their presence were superstars Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Anupam Kher, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Shahid Kapur, Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput, among others. India is home to me. "Bollywood and cricket go hand in hand", Bravo said.More news: Authorities: Pot dealer says he killed 4 men
IIFA fever has already gripped the B-Town celebrities, who are all set for the much-awaited award show of this year. What charity, we will tell you.
Well, the wait is not very long as IIFA 2017 is nearly here.
Veteran actor Anupam Kher, who has been associated with IIFA for years now, said it has given Indian cinema a platform globally.More news: GOP facing White House pressure to pass new healthcare bill
"It's so exciting to be here in NY".
Popularly known as the Bollywood counterpart of Oscars, the IIFA 2017 is now in its 18 edition and needless to say, these tinsel town divas are still figuring out a style niche for themselves, regardless of their strong persona and demeanor.
It was followed by the unveiling of a sneak peak of short film "Carbon", which has been backed by Jacky Bhagnani and stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui.More news: De Mistura: Direct Syrian Talks in Upcoming Rounds
- Giroud close to Gunners' decision
- Deepika Padukone gets body shamed on Instagram for looking "too skinny"
- J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti blames 'external forces' for Kashmir unrest
- Liverpool join Chelsea in race to sign Gabonese striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Women's WC: New Zealand win toss, put India to bat
- Twitter goes berserk as Mithali Raj scores sixth ODI century
- Dollar, bond yields dip amid benign U.S. inflation data
- Wachi legislator's official driver detained by police
- No bail for Dileep; actor sent back to Aluva sub-jail
- Nevada OKs regulation to fix recreational marijuana shortage