Carrington was arrested in the early morning hours of July 1, following an accident at a McDonald's at 659 E. Broadway in Eugene.More news: Askew-Henry makes another watch list
The wideout did not play in the 2014 College Football Playoff championship game after failing an NCAA-administered drug test, the Register-Guard reported. He also was cited for careless driving and making an improper turn, according to the Register-Guard. For his career, he finishes with 112 catches for 1,919 yards and 15 touchdowns.
In the fall, Carrington was accused of pushing a man and breaking the man's arm while dressed like the Joker for Halloween. With Carrington no longer on the team, Charles Nelson and Dillon Mitchell should both be in line for expanded targets during the coming season, with Alex Ofodile, Darrian McNeal and Malik Lovette also potential names to watch for depth chart movement in August camp. His decision to skip the National Football League draft and return as a senior was welcomed by Taggart, who praised Carrington's performance in spring practices.More news: Marcel Kittel wins his fifth stage of the Tour de France
In 2015, Carrington was named to the second-team All-Pac-12 with a career-high 609 receiving yards and six touchdowns.
However, Carrington seemed to have a nose for trouble. We got here and everyone talked about how he has so much talent.More news: Jonny Bairstow: Even-stevens after opening day at Trent Bridge
Instead they'll have a team with none.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT)
- Billboard's Top Money Makers
- Sudan's Bashir 'suspends sanctions talks with US'
- Carrie Fisher Honored As Disney Legend At D23
- DNA Double Feature: Scientists Replay Movie Stored in Molecules
- 3D printing helps ETH Zurich scientists create beating silicone heart
- Venus Williams jokes about wishing Serena could play Wimbledon final for her
- Toy Story 4 unpacks new director, teases plot
- Man said he killed, burned 4 after drug deals
- Yankees' Pineda Has Partial UCL Tear, May Need Tommy John Surgery