Premier League champions Chelsea are close to signing Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in a £65M deal, which would allow current striker Diego Costa to leave the club, according to the Mirror.More news: Klopp takes a vow of silence over Liverpool's top targets
But Chelsea just won't have it their way this summer as Liverpool, as reported by the Sun, enters the fray.
The Spain worldwide has not travelled with the rest of Conte's squad for their trip to the Far East, and the Daily Mirror now claims Aubameyang is set to be his replacement at Stamford Bridge.More news: Former Senator Scott Ludlam's whistlebower has come forward
Jurgen Klopp knows the striker well after being the man to take him to Dortmund in 2013 and it looks like the Liverpool coach is hoping for a reunion at Anfield as he looks to build a side capable of competing for the title.
AC Milan, where Aubameyang began his career but never made an impact at first-team level, are another club said to be hunt as they look to continue their heavy summer recruitment.More news: De Mistura: Direct Syrian Talks in Upcoming Rounds
The Gabon worldwide has been widely tipped to leave the Signal Iduna Park outfit this summer with the likes of Premier League duo Liverpool and Chelsea said to be interested, while a return to former club AC Milan has also been mooted.
- Redrow plc (LON:RDW) has analysts on the Bullish side this week
- Nevada OKs regulation to fix recreational marijuana shortage
- Deepika Padukone gets body shamed on Instagram for looking "too skinny"
- DA to give update in Cosmo DiNardo missing men case
- Williams - Muguruza, the expected final
- Defying Trump, Jerry Brown to showcase American climate change efforts
- Gayle, big players could be back in Windies fold
- How Many ON Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ:ON)'s Analysts Are Bullish?
- Windy Forecast For Cariboo Wildfires
- Women's WC: New Zealand win toss, put India to bat