Premier League champions Chelsea are close to signing Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in a £65M deal, which would allow current striker Diego Costa to leave the club, according to the Mirror.More news: Women's WC: New Zealand win toss, put India to bat
But Chelsea just won't have it their way this summer as Liverpool, as reported by the Sun, enters the fray.
The Spain worldwide has not travelled with the rest of Conte's squad for their trip to the Far East, and the Daily Mirror now claims Aubameyang is set to be his replacement at Stamford Bridge.More news: Afghan girls fly to USA for robotics fair
Jurgen Klopp knows the striker well after being the man to take him to Dortmund in 2013 and it looks like the Liverpool coach is hoping for a reunion at Anfield as he looks to build a side capable of competing for the title.
AC Milan, where Aubameyang began his career but never made an impact at first-team level, are another club said to be hunt as they look to continue their heavy summer recruitment.More news: Jose Mourinho demands contract for star forward this summer
The Gabon worldwide has been widely tipped to leave the Signal Iduna Park outfit this summer with the likes of Premier League duo Liverpool and Chelsea said to be interested, while a return to former club AC Milan has also been mooted.
- Garbine Muguruza vs. Venus Williams - player profiles
- Trump to French first lady: 'You're in such good shape'
- Nevada OKs regulation to fix recreational marijuana shortage
- Kashmir: At least three militants killed in ongoing Pulwama encounter
- President Scowls During French Army's Amazing Daft Punk Tribute
- Security intensified at Kamal Haasan's residence
- Garbine Muguruza in awe of evergreen Venus Williams ahead of Wimbledon final
- Gayle, big players could be back in Windies fold
- Watch EVO 2017 Live-Streams Right Here
- Redrow plc (LON:RDW) has analysts on the Bullish side this week